Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to run 2 clients on one PC?

Discussion on How to run 2 clients on one PC? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to run 2 clients on one PC?

Hello,

I have been strugeling with a question "How to run 2 BDO clients on SAME PC?" for a while now.

What did i already try is:

Installed window 7 64 bit ultimate and followed this guide:

Above method was patched or instructions aren't complete.

Second thing i tried is logging to black desert on user A then "switch user in windows" and logging into black desert under user B.
Somehow when ever you start second client under different user the first one crashes. Have no idea why ... i am guessing Xcode?

Well last thing i tried was using vmware with windows 7 64bit. After instalation i have followed this guide:

I start the game under vmware and after a while i get (Xcode -error?) Failed to init security Error.

So anyone has any idea how to get 2 clients working side by side? It CAN be done since many youtube videos shows it DOES run in vmware but noone is giving out the method.

I hope here - together - we can come up with some ideas.

Thank you for reading.

UPDATE:

Ok i figured it out. It works under vmware. Follow my steps and the guide above for setting up vmware then make sure you COPY YOUR BDO folder into vmware. I used networke share from my host and that didn't work.

So keep thread open for anyone having same problem as me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2016, 11:46   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 779
The Black Market: 125/1/1
how do bdo run under vmware? as it takes a lot of resources , it probably would struggle to bot just 2 clients
Old 05/24/2016, 14:40   #3

Didnt tested but isnt a custom launcher enough to run two clients?
Old 05/24/2016, 15:19   #4

The Black Market: 173/1/0
Sanboxie..
Old 05/24/2016, 17:29   #5

elite*gold: 64
The Black Market: 175/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombasticx3 View Post
Sanboxie..
if you would bypass xigncode it might be possible.
But without bypassing xigncode it get forced to close by it.

Provide a way how you run bdo in sandboxie, setting config list or setting file.
Old 06/02/2016, 14:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToraTenshi View Post
if you would bypass xigncode it might be possible.
But without bypassing xigncode it get forced to close by it.

Provide a way how you run bdo in sandboxie, setting config list or setting file.
You can run multiple game clients, but you can't run multiple xigncode instances. I really doubt is a reliable workaround. Usually all the data will end up in xigncode3 log file and from there to server - bad outcome.
Old 06/02/2016, 17:50   #7

How in the hell can you run 2 clients with 1gpu? Even if you have intergrated, your intergrated gpu will have huge usage and temperature over time.
Old 06/02/2016, 18:59   #8

elite*gold: 64
The Black Market: 175/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa24 View Post
How in the hell can you run 2 clients with 1gpu? Even if you have intergrated, your intergrated gpu will have huge usage and temperature over time.
not rly. You can manipulate the gpu and cpu usage from programs a lot more than you might think. Also if it would be impossible to play it for a human because of grafic related lags and so on. The bot would still send the correct informations key inputs and so on.
A good bot doesn't need the graficinterface to be fluent and with high fps and so on.

A bot isn't very often coded to need any visual input.
But a normal player depends on the visual information only.

A clientless bot for bdo would be something epic and wouldn't require any gpu.
Because the bot wouldn't depend on the client from bdo + any interface from the game itself. But you aren't going to see sth like that.

To create a better example:

I can run 8x ArcheAge with the ArchebuddyBot on my PC. But while running them at the same time the interface and all visual input is extreme laggy and wouldn't be playable for a human.
But the bot does run fine with running trade runs and grinding mobs on all those accounts at once.

Just handling 1 of the accounts with my own mouse and keyboard wouldn't be possible because of those "lags" . But if I allow the process, that I want to handle manual, to use more gpu than the other processes I can play the game normal on the lowest grafic settings without any problems.
While the bot does still handle all other accounts without any problems.

The same scenario does count for various other games also for bdo. Also if you might be able to run bdo only 3 times with a good gpu.
And running bdo 2 times on a decent gpu isn't a real problem in my opinion.
It does also depends on the cpu.

And with a clientless bot I would probably be able to run ArcheAge like 400-600 times.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2016, 20:08   #9

clientless....i still remember sbot for silkroad, 2x8 party (16 clients)
Too bad that we dont have any bot developer who knows how to do that. With clientless cpu and would be 0 or 1%. When you minimize bdo cpu usage is very low, but with these bdo bots when you minimize cpu is not very low, its same... Atleast with clientless you can play other games....
Old 08/12/2016, 17:55   #10

still looking how to running on vmware T_T
Old 08/17/2016, 00:29   #11

i have no problam just starting bdo twice O_O u dont rly need anything o.O maybe its because of win 7? (using win 10 pro)

Tags
bdo, black desert, multiboxing, vmplayer, vmware