Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSS Clients.exe

Discussion on CSS Clients.exe within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSS Clients.exe

Hallo
Ich habe mir heute einen CSS Server erstellt mit Mani Admin Plugin und so und dan wollte ich mich zum Admin machen aber dieses Creator Tool das funktoniert nicht und wollte fragen ob man sich die Clients.txt auch selber erstellen kann ?
Wenn ja pls helfen
Old 08/21/2011, 22:12   #2
harder, better, faster

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 190/0/0
Das nächste mal googlen...
Code:
"clients.txt"
{
        "version"       "1"

// Diese Schlüsselgruppe listet alle Spielerclients.
        "players"
        {
                // Hier muss ein einzigartiger Namen stehen.
                "Adminname"
                {
                        // Clientname
                        "name"  "Adminname"
                        // STEAM_ID des Clienten
                        "steam" "STEAM_0:0:000000000"
                        // Hier müssen die Zugriffsberechtigungen des Clienten angegeben werden.
                        "flags"
                        {
                                "Admin" "grav pban A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y"
                                "Admin" "Z a b c d e f g i k l m o p q r s t v w x y z client admin"
                                "Admin" "spray"
                        }
                }
        }

}
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clients
12/29/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi@ALL Hab gesucht und nicht gefunden: Welcher original Client liegt dem Multi-Client 4.5 zugrunde?? Ungefähr?? DANKE!
sro tow clients...
02/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hello every one.. i see that every one say that i can open one sro client on first user in pc and the second client in the other user in the same pc is it can be? because i have tried it but i getting strange ERROR...
2 clients?
09/29/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Can anyone keep their game going w/ hacks when they're running AND playing on 2, dekarons/2moons? even with the newly released methods all they work for is one 2moons play, but when you play with 2, it starts to dc u like in few mins again. that's shtty cus u can't freaking plvl ur char on a same comp i checked and thats wat happends to ppl(s) playing on the same ip adress, like even if you have 2 comp and play 1 2moons on each, both with hacks, it still dcs you, anyone know how to bypass...
How do you run 2 clients at once?
09/09/2009 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
i know its possible, i was just wondering if someone could please explain it to me. Wether i have to use external programs, or edit here or there, i just want to run 2 at once, with 2 different accounts of course.
How many clients do you run?
01/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 34 Replies
Simple question, how many clients do you normally run? With my old PC I was happy with 1 client, but I bought a new one. (My Christmas present :p) and if you run more then 3, why do you run that many clients?