Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Speed hacking is easy in this game.

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]
can i do speed hack on UCE.?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

WTT> No Cooldown Hack for Speed Hack

Old   #18

i need a spam skill
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaabi77 View Post
Shhh, They don't have to know
see, this behavior.

you are living in a community and yet seperating the community. please isolate yourself. or otherwise what you will harvest is simply immense hatred towards you.

you're not gonna learn that on the internet, the world in which your body lives will arrange that for you. because you find yourself so superior here that none of this could ever happen, yeah i know.. just wait and see.

disgusting. allow yourself to reflect upon what you create each day

Quote:
Originally Posted by VellaFrox View Post
Good idea, exploit packets and get banned.

It's sad people are selling those ****** exploits for real money.
What exactly are you contributing here? Are you offering a better version or are you just judging?

So Many Useless Posts in one thread.

can you all be less garbage and more effective? 90% of each posts in all threads here are just bullshit and not helpful. just go to the offtopic section, yeah?

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
see, this behavior.

you are living in a community and yet seperating the community. please isolate yourself. or otherwise what you will harvest is simply immense hatred towards you.

you're not gonna learn that on the internet, the world in which your body lives will arrange that for you. because you find yourself so superior here that none of this could ever happen, yeah i know.. just wait and see.

disgusting. allow yourself to reflect upon what you create each day

What exactly are you contributing here? Are you offering a better version or are you just judging?

So Many Useless Posts in one thread.

can you all be less garbage and more effective? 90% of each posts in all threads here are just bullshit and not helpful. just go to the offtopic section, yeah?
Sorry I had to comment, saw a few of your posts... and you are just doing the same EXACT thing, just judging and making a garbage post, you could of just stayed quiet just to see 'one' less garbage post because you aren't being useful either.

Nowadays people do not give out free ways to do things, or tutorials to 'hack' and what not, simply because when it gets 'public' your content gets stolen everywhere, different forums etc, but thats not even the worse part, the worst part is when you do, your hack becomes patched almost in no time by the game developers, so if you put it on a balance its just not worth it, 5 minutes of fame OR a very long term of your hack surviving + getting paid.... the latter option seems like a better option, just because of that, hacks and exploits have to be kept in a low profile or everything gets patched.

Also gotta take in count that some people 'program' or 'hack' for a living, not just to cheat or be the cool kid on the streets, some hackers don't even play the game, they were hired by someone that does play the game, he just doing his work and leaves, simple as that (private hacks).
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Sorry I had to comment, saw a few of your posts... and you are just doing the same EXACT thing, just judging and making a garbage post, you could of just stayed quiet just to see 'one' less garbage post because you aren't being useful either.
When you make somone aware of a behaviour they are not realising themselves, then this feels the one making it clear, is actually the one uttering garbage. But in reality that is not the case. He just makes clear what is already there. In this case, what I have written about and quoted the starter of this thread.

It is easy to jump on other people's opinion than forming yourselves. You have easily seen how aggressive and toxic the last replies to my clearing-up posts have been. And you simply jump on it and continue because you didnt get the deeper fundament, what is actually going on.

I was in a state of making clear, not contributing with new content. I have never said I have actual hacks or exploits to share at the moment. I just made clear what does not help.

You can do so, you can also provide straight help with said hacks or exploits. Sure. I simply chose not to. There is nothing to blame, only not to fully grasp and be biased on what I did.

If you want help, okay you either can ask for it or provide it for yourself. But demanding help or even insulting others that they dont give you help? What?

If you want to reflect that back on me, no point. My intention was to show that such posts of "Hey I got a hack but I dont show it to you" simply are garbage. They dont serve a purpose other than self-adulation. And self-adulation turns rapidly into subconscious attacks by those who feel them.

That is why your Porsche gets destroyed driving through or parking it in a hood. Learn life, by opening yourself up.

Thanks
Old   #22

Uhm so. Can I get some knowledge about this speed hack or something? PM me or just reply. Just asking.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
snip
They want to milk ignorants.