Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pls help me hack some -easy hacking game (im biggener)

Discussion on Pls help me hack some -easy hacking game (im biggener) within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pls help me hack some -easy hacking game (im biggener)

the game called -redmone online

,the game dont have Hshild protaction ,and i was able to use the cheat angine wite the client ,

now- from what i read here ,i looked for "code" of somting(item) that i wanna change,and found it .
but i didnt able to "change" the number of the items in the game using the cheat engine (it just disconnect me when i try >< ).

can anyone here pls help me ?

if you can, i will reward u for it

u can download the game client (very fast ,and just 350mb)-

and i olready made you user -

name: ****
pw:123456

(you can sign up for your own account in here-

)

thx ahead !

*btw.this game is just privte server ,the "real' game is long gone.
*and sry for my bad english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[9DVN] Black Clan - Easy Level Hacking Guide
08/06/2010 - 9Dragons - 79 Replies
hey again guys :) the last time i feel like i am the only one to make some guides to help people lol, but who cares... NOTE: THIS GUIDE WAS TESTED WITH A HEAVENLY DEAMON CHARACTER! THANKS What you need: 9Disciple hack for 9DVN What i am going to explain/post in this guide:
IPod Nano Chromatic Game Hacking/ Game Demos?
12/08/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, you should only be reading this if you know how to get free demos on your iPod Nano Chromatic or hack the Chromatic to get free games, much like the iPod touch. I've seen hacked Chromatics before but never got to understand it. I would love to see guides or videos to show this. Please help, and no scams or hacks that can ruin your ipod please. By the way, The Vortex game cheat is not a hack, and the iPod Diagnostic mode is not a hack unless it is used to run a hack. I would also...
How easy is it to get caught hacking?
05/09/2009 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
I was woundering how easy it is to get caught hack GCBR?
how to hack a website game(it's easy but im noobpls teach thx)
02/21/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
erm it's juz a simple chinese game u dun have to understand it if u can understand i juz wanna noe how to solve the problem ????? - MYCNX - ???? - WEBGAME - ???? i have been using mhl hacking program to land a speedhack on the game (website game) the game is all about the resources u have (to own cos resources are needed for soldiers to conquer others land) i used speedhack and the time of building soldiers and regen of resources had been imba fast etc: i speedhack til max (when...