Packets are not some magical tool that can make anything.Basically everything that can be done via memory can be done via packets.
Yeah, I didn't say memory editing can't be done, I'm not a pro hacker, nor do I pretend I understand half of the things. I like to tinker with ****. That's all.
I've got a program that's like cheat engine that works ingame.. But for example I search 18 when black spirit is on 18% managed to pin point it and freeze it but it does not work. Dunno what else could be done :-/
[Buying] Field Boss Group Loot Exploit 04/02/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 4 Replies If you know it add me on skype 'dyrones' or PM me here. obviously willing to pay for it if it works. :handsdown:
(ASK) Hack Boss Field?? 09/28/2013 - Elsword - 6 Replies is possible to hack boss field spawn? (time of spawn)
or it's server side?
if it possible, anyone success edit that?
field boss timer 11/14/2009 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies i know there a bunch of topics like this but is there one i just want yes or no and maybe a link thanks in advance
dog boss loot without killing boss 06/15/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies I don't take credits for this exploit.
The new bosses in the new instance Xibaluku drop cool things and all you that have done the instance knows that killing the Dog boss in the start of the instance doesnt drop any items you need the chest that is lockt up behind him. Well whats fun is that you can jump through the bars.
This is what i do with my Guardian:
Climb all the way down till you hit the first mobs in the instance.
Buff up with whatever you have and go defence stance....
Change Group Loot Exploit 01/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies This is a silly exploit that is good for being annoying. Join any raid group, then join an arena. Get leader of the arena team and it will also make you a raid leader in the other group you're in. This will last the entire time you're in the arena. Unfortunately you cant really do much with the raid but you are able to spam raid warnings and such. Again, nothing major, but fun to play around with.
Now the fun part is when you become raid leader, you can change the loot options around so that...