We currently only have a 6 month option. Gives access to forums, attachments on forums, etc. After your sub expires, your access is cancelled. Seems pretty obvious to me.
1) I need to pay for Register there ? its included bot ? or i need to pay for website + for bot ? i cant register without paid. I dont see " login " " register " only upgrade ...
2) i need to buy 6 monts ?! i cant buy 1 month for check how its work ?
1) I need to pay for Register there ? its included bot ? or i need to pay for website + for bot ? i cant register without paid. I dont see " login " " register " only upgrade ...
2) i need to buy 6 monts ?! i cant buy 1 month for check how its work ?
Register but you cant read forums
pay and you can read the forum.
When you can read forum you can use bots.
Every bot of the site.
Only 6 months purchase. aand you need credit card. ( tried to buy it so i know ^^ )
Would be nice if you add monthly sub payments, I don't see myself or more people playing all those MMORPGs at the same time. (the ones that you support on the website)
6months payments are good for account sellers.