Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price)

Discussion on Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 02/12/2018, 03:16   #1081 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Does the Japanese version work?
Old 02/12/2018, 04:18   #1082

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by abi0729 View Post
Does the Japanese version work?
japan english patch is working i need help with login captcha to support the original client feel free to pm me on discord to help

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Old 02/12/2018, 06:01   #1083 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank you for your hard work with this. I have a request, is there a possibility of adding a special thing to fishing to take the Breeze Conch Seaweed item for horses too? Since they're green and I don't have the green box checked, it does not take them. My inventory would fill up way too fast if I had the green box checked.
Old 02/12/2018, 06:11   #1084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkier View Post
Thank you for your hard work with this. I have a request, is there a possibility of adding a special thing to fishing to take the Breeze Conch Seaweed item for horses too? Since they're green and I don't have the green box checked, it does not take them. My inventory would fill up way too fast if I had the green box checked.
it's already added to the special and events folder check it inside bot folder.. find it's name.. open events from bot settings -> check it -> save

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2018, 07:36   #1085 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Out of curiosity, does the "Create Unique Bot" function work for anyone? I tried it, and after waiting a while for it to do it's thing, it created another .exe, but when I go to start that Unique .exe it doesn't do anything.
Old 02/12/2018, 16:52   #1086

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkier View Post
Out of curiosity, does the "Create Unique Bot" function work for anyone? I tried it, and after waiting a while for it to do it's thing, it created another .exe, but when I go to start that Unique .exe it doesn't do anything.
do it while ur game / antivirus is off
Old 02/14/2018, 02:56   #1087 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my friend do you have a chance to add horses skills training?
as far as I understand it is easier than the fish bot. sorry my bad english
Old 02/14/2018, 07:29   #1088 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can i use it at private server?

i use in private server and it's not working why?
could not find file mp.xml
Old 02/15/2018, 03:45   #1089 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

auto gathering don't moving, don't search tree , rock.. i did not solve
Old 02/15/2018, 12:39   #1090 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bot

hi,

my bot isnt working, it doenst detect the fishrods and only moves the mouse to the top left without using the fishing rod (that is already equipped) in fullscreen and fullscreen without borders

windows 10 x64
1920x1080
Old 02/16/2018, 11:10   #1091

Quote:
Originally Posted by doganbkts View Post
auto gathering don't moving, don't search tree , rock.. i did not solve
it's a simple auto gathering that will gather only single item in front of you then it will wait for that item to respawn to gather it again it doesn't move

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaikamen View Post
hi,

my bot isnt working, it doenst detect the fishrods and only moves the mouse to the top left without using the fishing rod (that is already equipped) in fullscreen and fullscreen without borders

windows 10 x64
1920x1080
pm me on discord and send me ur log can't troubleshot without logs / screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofgod283 View Post
can i use it at private server?

i use in private server and it's not working why?
could not find file mp.xml
how can i know why without knowing ur settings/ ur game/ the error facing you ? pm me on discord with details
Old 02/16/2018, 21:25   #1092 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
it's a simple auto gathering that will gather only single item in front of you then it will wait for that item to respawn to gather it again it doesn't move

pm me on discord and send me ur log can't troubleshot without logs / screenshots

how can i know why without knowing ur settings/ ur game/ the error facing you ? pm me on discord with details
so the bot starts without problems and i already tried DE and EN as language but the bot keeps moving my mouse to the top left and doesnt use the equipped rod to start fishing

Old 02/16/2018, 21:29   #1093

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaikamen View Post
so the bot starts without problems and i already tried DE and EN as language but the bot keeps moving my mouse to the top left and doesnt use the equipped rod to start fishing

if u need to press 2 times to turn the fishing button to green again then ure missing .net framework .. install Aio runtimes also sometimes some of windows 10 releases are messing with frameworks so if u have vmware try running on it

Old 02/16/2018, 21:31   #1094 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
if u need to press 2 times to turn the fishing button to green again then ure missing .net framework .. install Aio runtimes also sometimes some of windows 10 releases are messing with frameworks so if u have vmware try running on it

i installed the aio already but ill try to restart my computer now, maybe thats why

edit:

i dont need to press 2x to start the fishing bot, just alt+f3 ingame and i see it on my second screen that the bot is turned on ( i have 3 displays )

edit2:

in your general_tutorial.pdf you wrote that i need to find the black desert name in task manager and put it inside somewhere? but where do i need to put the process name ?
Old 02/18/2018, 14:06   #1095 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can't run bdo in vm for some reason.. able to install and start the launcher but when i start the game it shows up black screen and the game just becomes not responding. tried leaving it for 30 mins still the same thing.

From task manager the memory goes up to about 3-400k in ram then drops down and stuck at around 270k~

For the bot, for some reason the selling of fish to trader doesn't work. it moves the mouse slightly below the bargain button. running it on sea server. i checked the graphics set it to 110 reset it back etc but still the same thing. all the other npcs can work though just trader any idea what i am missing?

Other than that everything else works here and there. Having proxy in auto restock is really helpful. able to get pass some places where you might get stuck. additional check and movement to the npc is also very useful. esp for times where npc is just a little further away from where you stand.

*edit*
nvm download a fresh copy of vm and used win10 instead of 7 manage to get game to work in vm.
but still can't sell off the fishes to trader no matter what resolution was used.

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot