Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Packet Sniffer (+Editor)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No longer needed, delete pls.

No longer needed, delete pls.

« [EU] Croxus 187/212 lv56.37 Ranger | Selling account [Croxus][EU] »

Similar Threads
[Question] Packet Sniffer/Editor/Sender Error
04/08/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
I have a question. I have logged into about 4 or so servers (Both ep4 and ep5) trying to use 3 separate packet editors. On two of these editors, as soon as I inject, the game crashes. On the final editor, which auto injects on game launch, when I attempt to send any packet the game also crashes. All say 'sgraphic has stopped working.' Can anyone help, is there something wrong with my packet editors or are servers now able to patch packet sniffers/editors/senders? Thank you.
Packet Sniffer
07/13/2010 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
Is their any program that can get packets and you can also send them?
Packet Sniffer
02/06/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hello, just got a theoretical question^^ I would like to make a packet sniffer for Kal. No hacks, just a prog that displays for example "Player x appeared". Stuff like that. So basically I need to "catch" the packets, decrypt them. That actually should be all right? My question, is it needed for such program to make it all as a dll and inject it? And will HS or/and kocp make trouble when I only want to sniff packets and NOT send any? Thanks for your help. And please, dont flame me^^ I dont...
Packet Sniffer
08/08/2008 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
Hi I searched epvp forum and google, but i didnt find a "good" packet sniffer ... Do any1 know a good packet sniffer for kalonline? I used WPE Pro once, but didnt helped me much ;/