Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling account [Croxus][EU]

Discussion on Selling account [Croxus][EU] within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling account [Croxus][EU]

Selling my account:
EU - Croxus
Wizard 55
Tamer 51
Ninja 33 has liverto short swords

T6 horse
Cantusa set (bought) for 10% combat XP and cool looks on wizard
extra weight lt and inv slots on Wizard

Enought items and cash to start maxing your gear further up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2x Croxus EU account
08/15/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
1st: 53 lvl sorc 3 pets: dog, cat, eagle 2nd: 54 lvl musa 3 pets: dog, cat, eagle Full skill reset available
WTS ACCOUNT CROXUS CHEAP
07/08/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Hey wts account on Croxus with 3Pets and Level 51 Berserker nothing Special so pls give me some offers push
[Buying] Basic Black Desert Account (pref Croxus), $ or LoL Account
07/08/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Id like to buy a basic Black Desert Account for PayPal money or a League of Legends Acc (lvl 30 fairly much champions, can give more info if interested). Not looking to pay too much so be reasonable with your offer. If you got smth, add me on skype (viduka81)
[Selling] Croxus account with 3 pets. Cheap
05/20/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, so i lost my hype about this game, so i want to sell this account. what is the account contain: 2 character 1 Archer lvl 44 1 sorceress lvl ~35 archer has +9 or +10 Yuria bow so in total theres like~15mil worth of stuff. + The account has 3 Pet all of them lvl7/8(30euro) and the account is the 30 euro worth one.
Croxus Account 120/153
04/24/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, as I don't have enough time to play BDO anymore I would like to sell my account. Its includes a lvl 55 ranger, lvl 50 ranger, lvl 50 tamer, lvl 50 sorc and a lvl 27 Maehwa. The ranger has 120/153, 3 pets lvl 10, a camouflage outfit, a 150 weight increase, Yuria bow +15, steel dagger +15, grunil set +15, except gloves which are +13 (enough blackstones available to upgrade it to +15). Each of the twinks is also equipped with weapons ranging from +8 to +11. Other items on the account and...