yeah i usually play 2 or 3 games and then i get banned, i think im HWID banned. secure boot is on but i turned off my TPM.
yep HWID ban. I created a new acc and playing for 2 days now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526
Its probably like valorant. It depends how your PC has a chance of cheating. Some can play without requiring secure boot or core isolation. If anticheat detects suspicious behavior it might start to require you TPM and secure boot at the same time
Might be yea. But for BF you only need secure boot to be on. Core isolation can be on or off
I was using kernaim playing super legit esp only plenty of bad games and negative KDs and caught a permanent ban but was as simple as uninstalling and deleting all traces and making a new ea play pro account, been playing for 3 days on a new account with no issues. Im waiting until there's a 100% undetected cheat now
ye got banned too thought it was an HWID ban but I just made a new account and installed game on my second drive and been playing 2 days no issues.
HWID might be after multiple offense or just bad luck.
You actually might be on to something here.. Assuming the reason i was hit with a ban without even using a single cheat was because I installed BF6 on my 2nd drive (which I haven't wiped since using a DTC cod cheat) and the traces were caught by Javelin
banned with siro, no spoof, just new acc, after 3 days legit (no cheese), banned.
sadge
thats crazy. So HWID bans can be delayed up to 3 days?! tf is that system lol. I have got banned today my secound time. Trying now on a 3. acc legit. Lets see if i will get a hit in the next days
thats crazy. So HWID bans can be delayed up to 3 days?! tf is that system lol. I have got banned today my secound time. Trying now on a 3. acc legit. Lets see if i will get a hit in the next days
Are you doing anything before creating a new account? no OS reinstalls?