For some reason, I can’t buy an EA Play Pro subscription on the EA App because they can’t verify my card, lol. Even though I already have an EA Play Pro sub on another account that I purchased last week — weird. I’ve seen multiple people with the same issue. Is there any other place where I can buy an account with EA Play Pro already activated?
I tried multiple cards myself, with VPN on and off, and then gave up on it. Worst checkout there is. I rather throw in my CC details into some fishy as **** russian payment gateway than the junk EA has to offer.
You can get EA Play Pro through G2G or check AllKeyShop.
I tried multiple cards myself, with VPN on and off, and then gave up on it. Worst checkout there is. I rather throw in my CC details into some fishy as **** russian payment gateway than the junk EA has to offer.
You can get EA Play Pro through G2G or check AllKeyShop.
ok, so is not only me, hey don't want our money lol, did you purchased by any chance from g2g or can you recommend a seller?
you can link your card to a paypal account and use your paypal wallet and it charges your card thats what i did the day before launch as i also have a card they dont accept
thats just the way i did it i hope it helps both of you all
btw @ your the gaot for ther list
you can link your card to a paypal account and use your paypal wallet and it charges your card thats what i did the day before launch as i also have a card they dont accept
thats just the way i did it i hope it helps both of you all
btw @ your the gaot for ther list
The main issue is that I paid with the same card on two other EA accounts and successfully purchased the EA Play Pro subscription on both. However, this same card isn’t being accepted on this account. Both of the other accounts are older and have previously had EA Play subscriptions, but this one is a new account. Maybe that’s the reason — something might not work properly on new accounts but works fine on older ones. It’s strange that you accept the same card on two other accounts but not on this one for the exact same purchase.
Maybe I’ll create a PayPal account and try what you suggested.
hell yeah no i agree that is weird af i guess the y did that because people dispute it or something idk yeah that make no sense and yeah thats just what i did its weird becasue it will take he orignal card but through pay pal lol
Update:
I tried on another older account that uses a Gmail address, and it worked. I also tried on a newly created account with a Gmail address, and that worked too. However, the account that didn’t work was a new one registered with a custom email like ‘
’. So maybe accounts created with non-official or custom domain emails don’t work properly — at least when trying to make a purchase.
Update:
I tried on another older account that uses a Gmail address, and it worked. I also tried on a newly created account with a Gmail address, and that worked too. However, the account that didn’t work was a new one registered with a custom email like ‘
’. So maybe accounts created with non-official or custom domain emails don’t work properly — at least when trying to make a purchase.
Probably EA thought it was a disposable and temporary email address that's why it didn't work
HOW TO PLY FPS SHOOTER PB ONLINE 09/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Point Blank - »ÃÒ¡¯¡Òóì FPS ÁѹÊì·ÐÅØ¾Ô¡Ñ´ >>>>>>>>download
à¡ÁÊì à¡Á Game à¡ÁÊìÍ͹äŹì à¡ÁÊìHits à¡ÁÊìáµè§µÑÇ à¡ÁÊìflash à¡ÁÊìPopcap à¡ÁÊì¨Ò¡Hitsplay >>.Register
Point Blank - »ÃÒ¡¯¡Òóì FPS ÁѹÊì·ÐÅØ¾Ô¡Ñ´ >>> PLAY
1.LOGIN
2. START
How To ply Visonworld 2 root p sevrer 04/01/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 9 Replies da mich shcon mehrer gefragt haben wie man auf den root Visonwolrd2 zockt thx wen ich geholfen hab