Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

current decent BF 2042 cheese

Discussion on current decent BF 2042 cheese within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
current decent BF 2042 cheese

Hello!
first of all sorry for my english.
i know game pretty much dead but i still enjoying it and i will for the next months for sure, maybe some people come back when really big changes happen in bf.
I tried like 3 different cheese for bf 2042 but still havent found the right one for me, the one have perfect aimbot but bad esp, other one have perfect esp but bad aimbot.. so i try my luck by creating this thread...

I am looking for a good undetected, never detected since release, with high security or private small circle, in short words much safe as possible BF 2042 cheese with some of the following features and no ID verification required.

-Aimbot which dont look obvious af, little bit humanizer or smoother; only aim if visible, aimkey maybe, aimbone (head/body options); +integrated recoil control
(aimbot not important if recoill control is included its enough)
-ESP enemys only with 2D box, distance, maybe player name and vehicle esp capable of 600-800m distance (important)
-Streamproof like for discord streaming (important)

if it fit for me i pay up to 120$/month
Old 03/20/2022, 22:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey buddy, have you had any luck with this?
Old 04/02/2022, 21:04   #3

hey bro look up shadows they are very good not cheap but good

or elusion cc
Old 04/02/2022, 21:36   #4

elite*gold: 141
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpikeXD View Post
or elusion cc
Elusion.cc is with ID verification which he doesnt want to do. But in any case a good recommendation, great cheat and UD.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2022, 16:54   #5

elite*gold: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Elusion.cc is with ID verification which he doesnt want to do. But in any case a good recommendation, great cheat and UD.
I second this, I know it can be worrisome to upload ID but the offset of that is getting access to a truly private cheat and UD. It's nice to play on main acc worry free.

Just my take.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/13/2022, 03:27   #6

Still no one really trying to bother with this game sadly. Beyond a few.
Old 04/16/2022, 17:25   #7

elite*gold: 45
elusive on ur way
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2022, 11:15   #8

elite*gold: 77
Do you have anyone to play with
Old 07/05/2022, 17:53   #9

elite*gold: 44
We have an amazing UD BF2024 cheat available. All of our returning customers love it.

Team Vortex

ThePostman#6140
Old 07/13/2022, 12:46   #10

elite*gold: 40
you can try out elusion, im not the first who says you this, but you could try
Old 07/15/2022, 20:44   #11

I guess the other providers are complete **** if people are suggesting Elusion which is average at best.

Aimbot - no visibility check, always locks on 1 target, prediction is ok at close/medium range.
ESP - there is always not shown players on whom aimbot also stops working. Only couple of options for visibility on vehicles work. Did I forget that it also cause massive lag/packet loss on 128 player maps?

It's definitely better than nothing but at this point even the so despised Chods was better
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2022, 21:13   #12

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboriginal View Post
I guess the other providers are complete **** if people are suggesting Elusion which is average at best.

Aimbot - no visibility check, always locks on 1 target, prediction is ok at close/medium range.
ESP - there is always not shown players on whom aimbot also stops working. Only couple of options for visibility on vehicles work. Did I forget that it also cause massive lag/packet loss on 128 player maps?

It's definitely better than nothing but at this point even the so despised Chods was better
Haven't tried elusion, but I can vouch for chods. Been using it for 2 or 3 months back at launch. It needed lots of work the first month, but after that it's been fair priced (before it got increased). Had a small new customer detection wave but didn't affect customers before a set date, which was weird to me. But the cheat itself was actually decent. Not too many features but enough to get levels, unlocks and good k/d for sure.

Working around EAC sure is no joke, but the pricing for most cheats that still exist is far from being called worth (in my opinion). Especially with all this application and ID verification attached to it.

Been itching to play 2042 again, but I ain't paying that much to hand out my ID to “providers” I don't know. Cut the price or at least add easy non-ID verification for long term cheat forum users.

Oh, and **** the providers that only offer crypto as payment.
Old 07/18/2022, 12:20   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
Haven't tried elusion, but I can vouch for chods. Been using it for 2 or 3 months back at launch. It needed lots of work the first month, but after that it's been fair priced (before it got increased). Had a small new customer detection wave but didn't affect customers before a set date, which was weird to me. But the cheat itself was actually decent. Not too many features but enough to get levels, unlocks and good k/d for sure.

Working around EAC sure is no joke, but the pricing for most cheats that still exist is far from being called worth (in my opinion). Especially with all this application and ID verification attached to it.

Been itching to play 2042 again, but I ain't paying that much to hand out my ID to “providers” I don't know. Cut the price or at least add easy non-ID verification for long term cheat forum users.

Oh, and **** the providers that only offer crypto as payment.

Yeah, I was a customer of Chods too. The problem is that game "died" quickly and it looks the devs just gave up, they only maintain so that it works and stays undetected. I understand the price for EAC however I'm sad for the support they provide otherwise.

Guess will have to drop 2042 again.

Tags
aimbot, battlefield, esp, legit, undetected