Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best b2042 cheese right now?

Discussion on Best b2042 cheese right now? within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/03/2021, 17:11   #16

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexsvd View Post
Hello Xenos,

I've been trying to buy from your site and I can't process payment, can you help me out with this ? I did the ID thing and everything but it still fail everytime
PM me over Discord or create a ticket.
https://proofcore.io/forums/discord/invite/proofcore/
Old 12/18/2021, 08:46   #17

elite*gold: 0
Why is BF2042 cheating so expensiveeeeeeee

****. I hope it comss down a bit in 2022 like Gnaw said. 100/m is crazy.

Glad to see solid, reputable vendors popping up that don't require ID though...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2021, 09:04   #18

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Seriously, I just want an ESP for a reasonable price. I hate the game, but I want to get my money's worth before I quit it for good, not spend more money on it than I actually bought the game for... these guys are just gouging.
Old 12/18/2021, 12:18   #19

Quote:

New game that is expensive, also first time BF using an actual AC (EAC).
Old 12/18/2021, 18:39   #20

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperInShadows View Post
I tried a few but they are all not so great. Fecurity and Quantum, they havent figured it out yet. Anyone with other recommendations? Not trying to give away my ID either and spend an arm and leg.
if interested check out my website or add me on discord Cheesy#6421
Old 12/19/2021, 00:12   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
New game that is expensive, also first time BF using an actual AC (EAC).
The "game is expensive" is a bit of a tired argument though.

Vanguard is a $60 dollar game and the cheats are nowhere near the price of BFs. I get that BF has an actual working anti cheat but I don't think that the price of the game should come into play here.

Especially since I can get 10 hours for free across multiple accounts as many many people have EA Access.

Also if you have EA Pro the game is free itself. So yeah, it's actually easier to play BF2042 for free right now than any other AAA title that cost money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2021, 10:01   #22

Quote:
The "game is expensive" is a bit of a tired argument though.

Vanguard is a $60 dollar game and the cheats are nowhere near the price of BFs. I get that BF has an actual working anti cheat but I don't think that the price of the game should come into play here.

Especially since I can get 10 hours for free across multiple accounts as many many people have EA Access.

Also if you have EA Pro the game is free itself. So yeah, it's actually easier to play BF2042 for free right now than any other AAA title that cost money.
I get your point, it is indeed valid, but that's the cheating market right now, especially with EAC being active, providers can't afford early detections, if they offer cheaper prices they risk higher chances of detection. Chods was pretty cheap and got detected pretty early on where some users were getting banned so they increased their price too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2021, 11:27   #23

lols imagine applying to use hacks
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/21/2021, 21:46   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
I get your point, it is indeed valid, but that's the cheating market right now, especially with EAC being active, providers can't afford early detections, if they offer cheaper prices they risk higher chances of detection. Chods was pretty cheap and got detected pretty early on where some users were getting banned so they increased their price too.
I just wish I was an invited member on PA.

Their BF2042 is literally 17/month

I know, I know.

I thought it was a typo too.
Old 12/21/2021, 22:00   #25

Quote:
I just wish I was an invited member on PA.

Their BF2042 is literally 17/month

I know, I know.

I thought it was a typo too.
Yeah lol, good luck getting an invite to PA.
Old 12/22/2021, 09:08   #26

Paying 80$/monthly for an aimbot *****.. better stop using any cheats in BF2042.. EAC is on point.

There are good cheats out there but they will be ANYWAY 100% be detected at some point and then all accounts, also who used it in the past (cause fkn EAC is intelligent) will HWID banned.

Merry Christmas.
Old 12/22/2021, 23:36   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonis18 View Post
Paying 80$/monthly for an aimbot *****.. better stop using any cheats in BF2042.. EAC is on point.

There are good cheats out there but they will be ANYWAY 100% be detected at some point and then all accounts, also who used it in the past (cause fkn EAC is intelligent) will HWID banned.

Merry Christmas.
I don't care about being banned in BF2042 lol.
Old 12/22/2021, 23:47   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperInShadows View Post
I tried a few but they are all not so great. Fecurity and Quantum, they havent figured it out yet. Anyone with other recommendations? Not trying to give away my ID either and spend an arm and leg.
Oh wow, lots of reseller replies but no actual recommendations from the community.

I personally have been using and from @.

The setup was easy and the support there really helped me. It was so good and right now there is a Christmas sale, I ended up buying some keys for my friends for Christmas. I have not been banned at all! So they really are great products for their current price point.

Elusion.cc requires your IRL ID, if you are into that kind of thing. I tried cheesy but I see frequently in his discord that he bans people for just talking about getting banned on a game using their products.
Old 12/23/2021, 20:05   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalibToke View Post
Oh wow, lots of reseller replies but no actual recommendations from the community.

I personally have been using and from @.

The setup was easy and the support there really helped me. It was so good and right now there is a Christmas sale, I ended up buying some keys for my friends for Christmas. I have not been banned at all! So they really are great products for their current price point.

Elusion.cc requires your IRL ID, if you are into that kind of thing. I tried cheesy but I see frequently in his discord that he bans people for just talking about getting banned on a game using their products.
Which one is better in your opinion, Quebec or X-Ray?

Does x-ray have vis check?

Also I don't see X-RAY on the status page.

Also, do you know if these chairs work on the trial version of the game?
Old 12/25/2021, 03:42   #30

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
one of the best
Thanks
1 User