Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Punkbuster: Disallowed Program/Driver [119005]

Discussion on Punkbuster: Disallowed Program/Driver [119005] within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Punkbuster: Disallowed Program/Driver [119005]

Hallo,
Ich bekomm seit 1 Tag mittem im Spiel immer einen Kick und dann steht unten der Fehler aus der Überschrift könnt ihr mir weiterhelfen?
Old 06/23/2012, 14:45   #2

elite*gold: 15

runterladen und dann einfach der Beschreibung auf der Website folgen.
Dann solltest du keine Kiks mehr bekommen...Wenns nicht hilft musste wohl neuinstallieren

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Disallowed Access
05/14/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Ok, I had to reinstall my EO Private Server, and got it all working, all the IPs set properly, to the WIP (67.10.***.**). This is set in the client, Shell.dat, and all the configs I could find lol. I have the server running, and can connect to the game on the server computer THROUGH the internet (the 67.10... WIP address), but when I copied the oem.dat and oem.ini to my laptop to play, it will try to connect, then say to try again later. It's the same client oem files, so what could be...
CoD 4 Punkbusterproblem "Nicht erlaubter program Driver[125067]"
01/19/2011 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies
CLOSED
I need driver for this
07/09/2010 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
Can someone give me Driver for Intex IT-310WC?? I cant find one on the manufacturer's website.. help please http://forums.driverguide.com/images/smilies/frown .gif Support Information: Device Type: Digital Camera Manufacturer: Intex Model: IT-310WC