Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BFP4F] There is a problem with your connection [ERROR]

Discussion on [BFP4F] There is a problem with your connection [ERROR] within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BFP4F] There is a problem with your connection [ERROR]

Ich bekomme des öfteren den Error in BFP4F undzwar handelt es sich um den "There is a problem with your connection" Error. Viele könnten jetzt denken "Dein I-Net" aber zu der Zeit läuft fdas I-Net ohne Probleme.

Besonders heute ist der Error ganz häufig bei mir?

Hat jemand eine Ahnung von dem Error?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Im Have Problem Error Natice Connection
05/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Help me Im have problem for Connection lLogin For server PS_LOGIN PS_GAME Pls Help :))))
[Problem]connection error
04/27/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
My server is being hosted on a vps everyone can log in and play fine no problems but today one of the players couldnt log in it keep saying "Failed to connect to game server due to server maintenance or network congestion. plesae log in later." and yes only him all other players can log in fine well i made a maint and still same problem i thought it could be somthing like his ip is being blocked by the server but no he can connect the register page and server page stuff so that means it has...
Fix for current Connection Error problem
05/30/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Unzip this file into your 2Moons folder and then run mini-launcher. This will get you updated so that you can connect to the 2Moons servers. I take no credit for making the fix, this is the file posted on the official Gamehi forums. I am posting it here for 2 reasons: You have to have a gamehi account to download it from the official forums, and apparently there are still people who haven't gone to the Gamehi forums but instead are looking for answers here.
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
Error: ''Invalid Parameter'' and Connection problem with Server [Need Help] !!
08/03/2009 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Wenn ich dehn Clienten benutze steht da Error:Invalid Parameter:rtfm:, und wenn ich dehn patcher_s4.exe benutze kann ich ins Spiel rein aber kann keinen Room Connecten :rtfm:, wenn ich einen Room anlicken und Connecten will steht da ''Die Verbindung zum Game Server wurde beendet'':rtfm: Find Bissel Komisch Aber naja Wenn Mir Jemand Helfeln Könnte ! :mofo::mofo: Dank Im Vorraus :handsdown::handsdown: !