Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C++] International C++ Bot: Beta Release

Discussion on [C++] International C++ Bot: Beta Release within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/20/2011, 21:32   #1366

elite*gold: 0
@fantasma, lol, whatever I say to you, or saying about you, you take it very offensively. You're a pretty egotistical person =\. What I meant was a sort of praise, saying that you gave me a ton of feedback about things that weren't working and such, which is why I thought things on the bot were broken. You're taking offense on something that needn't be offensive.
Old 07/20/2011, 22:24   #1367

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
@fantasma, lol, whatever I say to you, or saying about you, you take it very offensively. You're a pretty egotistical person =\. What I meant was a sort of praise, saying that you gave me a ton of feedback about things that weren't working and such, which is why I thought things on the bot were broken. You're taking offense on something that needn't be offensive.
where did i take it as offense? O_o
i think i answered with calm to all things u wrote, without offend or get it offensive.

man, srly, dun think every1 is against u, if i take it in offensive way i would answer in a totally different way ^^
Old 07/21/2011, 08:06   #1368

Sounded like you did take offense. If you didn't they sorry for the misunderstanding.

big update on the bot.

reworked how the healing threads work. Added two great features.

1.) The bot will no longer spam the heal key. Instead, it'll wait for a certain amount of time to pass before pressing the key again (31.5 seconds for food slots, 8.5 seconds for potion, 0.6 seconds for pet). This lowers resource usage (instead of clicking every 100ms, it clicks every 30 seconds or so), lowers stress on the game, and makes it so that you won't "use up" a food and get the "action not permitted" message which makes you to get no heals from that food.

2.) Bot updates percentages on the fly. If you get buffed by a heretic and your max HP increases, it'll notice that your HP increased, take the healing percentage from it, and use that to know when to heal your character.

Next up: New and Improved Buff Slots.
Old 07/21/2011, 10:45   #1369

free user

Inathero thanks for making this bot for ppl like me,but is the free user got how many days time limit,cause i wana try it at boi international saka sana free for ever na lang to peace be wif ya
Old 07/21/2011, 13:27   #1370

inathero i sent you a message kindly check it out yoh ! ^^
Old 07/21/2011, 18:57   #1371

@sweller, I do not know yet. As of now free users will be free with 30 minutes, but that time may increase, decrease, have limited amount of times, etc. I do not know yet.

@magic, i'll check it out and reply ^^
Old 07/21/2011, 21:13   #1372

working here thanks, is the bag slot usage working? i tried poseidon its not using the scroll on slot 1 tried other slot number and place the scroll on the right slot and still not using it, there is already a check mark and name of the monster is set already, is it not working yet at the moment or i'm lacking something
Old 07/21/2011, 21:14   #1373

read the f.a.q., link on first page.
Old 07/21/2011, 22:32   #1374

got it! sorry for not reading it first, I just assume its working ^^ my bad
Old 07/22/2011, 00:52   #1375

Np bro ^^

IMPORTANT I NEED YOUR OPINIONS

now that I have your attention. I'm in the process of updating buff slots.

As of now (and ever since livedown was created), buffslots only worked in the combat bot, not the healer bot.

Should i make it so that it works in the healer bot as well?

Gimme your opinoins!
Old 07/22/2011, 01:02   #1376

Yes I believe ya should... it would eliminate a need for yet another bot for me... I have to change one on the other off and flip it when I go from 1 instance to something else I would have to just flip a switch that would change from healing to combat rather than turn off one bot, go to another and turn it on.
Old 07/22/2011, 01:13   #1377

Alright, any other opinoins?
Old 07/22/2011, 02:43   #1378

Well, I think you should. Just because you aren't in combat doesn't mean you don't need buffs! :P
Old 07/22/2011, 02:51   #1379

there are times like in Pit where a healer needs to go from attacking to healing... and changing 2 bots around instead of just using 1 gets to be rough... most the time anymore when I go in there i just turn them all off cause I cant take the time to make changes to both... yeah I sometimes take first timers in there and they are waaaay low on power lol.
Old 07/22/2011, 03:23   #1380

kk, i'll make buffs work in heal bot mode ^^

Edit: they work in heal bot mode fine. Now I just need to make all the buff slots work correctly in this new thread I created. if 1 buff is activated, works 100%, 2 buffs+ gets kinda funky. Am fixing
Thanks
1 User