Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C++] International C++ Bot: Beta Release

Discussion on [C++] International C++ Bot: Beta Release within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/28/2011, 01:46   #751

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumano View Post
good idea but i still prefer to do it mannually because there will be some noobs who will start asking " where is my gold"." you hacked my money"..etc
Well could be done on some checkbox
Old 02/28/2011, 04:21   #752

Hey i need some help i keep getting this error
ill keep searching the forums about it but if you could help that would be great

P.S. got it fixed never mind xD
Old 02/28/2011, 14:51   #753

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
Iunno the issue you have

^ That's mine after runing it for like 6 hours straight. And it's the same just after booting it.

Can't help you much besides that XD
mine it's after more than 24h runing non stop
Old 02/28/2011, 16:38   #754

When i try and set up my HRTC to heal, why does my char randomly tab really fast through my party members?
Old 02/28/2011, 23:13   #755

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia1 View Post
mine it's after more than 24h runing non stop
It's possible that it memory leaked. Just close and restart it....

------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman07 View Post
When i try and set up my HRTC to heal, why does my char randomly tab really fast through my party members?
ATM it doesn't work and I don't have enough patience to fix it, sorry
Old 03/01/2011, 10:17   #756

Bot is working fine, but for some reason after several minutes(sometimes few) of botting, it stops using pots/food and on few occasions, strays away from the specified coord range. Restarting the bot(stop/start) fixes this, but I'm not in front of the computer all the time. Is there some kind of delay in the update of the character's status to the bot?
Old 03/01/2011, 15:09   #757

after a long long period of bot, more than 24h, when i stop the bot, the coord manager is still active, this mean, i stop the bot, i try to run to teleporter to go town, but my char always go back to the center coord i setup in bot
this happened everytimes.
mmaybe u can check the bot after long training, i guess something goes wrong
- hight proessor use
- coord manager still work,, when bot is stopped
Old 03/01/2011, 16:03   #758

Quote:
after a long long period of bot, more than 24h, when i stop the bot, the coord manager is still active, this mean, i stop the bot, i try to run to teleporter to go town, but my char always go back to the center coord i setup in bot
- hight proessor use
Me too its still trying to go back to the specified coords even after pressing stop, had to actually close the application.
Old 03/01/2011, 20:06   #759

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero View Post
psh, I got top 5, 3 times in a row. It was bound to happen XD
you got top place because i forgot to use gems that day!!!!
Old 03/02/2011, 02:36   #760

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumano View Post
you got top place because i forgot to use gems that day!!!!
lols

I got rank 4 with -3 once XDXD

------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by randzpvpers View Post
Bot is working fine, but for some reason after several minutes(sometimes few) of botting, it stops using pots/food and on few occasions, strays away from the specified coord range. Restarting the bot(stop/start) fixes this, but I'm not in front of the computer all the time. Is there some kind of delay in the update of the character's status to the bot?
pots/foods work 100%, and I know this for fact.

however it DOES NOT UPDATE if your max hp changes. if you get that vitality buff from a heretic, you'll need to stop and start bot for it to reupdate. Same if you loose that vitality buff.

I tried to make it update on run time, but that seems to stop heal bot threads alltogether =\

CoordManager has severe issues, I'll need to completly rewrite the function when I have time.

-----------------

Quote:
- hight proessor use
Bot is meant to be run overnight, not meant to run days in a row.

"long training" is BS. running the program for 24 hours isn't long training lol...

CoordManager has severe issues, I'll need to completly rewrite the function when I have time.

--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by randzpvpers View Post
Me too its still trying to go back to the specified coords even after pressing stop, had to actually close the application.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2011, 12:35   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inathero
pots/foods work 100%, and I know this for fact.

however it DOES NOT UPDATE if your max hp changes. if you get that vitality buff from a heretic, you'll need to stop and start bot for it to reupdate. Same if you loose that vitality buff.

I tried to make it update on run time, but that seems to stop heal bot threads alltogether =\

I see, my pet is giving me Basic Surge(Vitality 10%), maybe that's why. Thanks man!
Old 03/02/2011, 13:00   #762

is this working in BOI PH
Old 03/02/2011, 14:24   #763

Good job bro !
YEs it works , PH, international, works on both.
Inathero, can we get in contact? (Send me a private message with your e-mail or chat id... I'd like to ask you something)
Don't worry, it's not about buying chars, just a programmer's question for a better programmer ^^
edit:Oh lol , I see you posted the source too .
I saw the source files , there's no spyware or something like that
I love you bro... I'm still looking on the source, so that I can learn a little bit about how do I make my own bot.. Thank you again.
Old 03/03/2011, 06:52   #764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldor View Post
Good job bro !
YEs it works , PH, international, works on both.
Inathero, can we get in contact? (Send me a private message with your e-mail or chat id... I'd like to ask you something)
Don't worry, it's not about buying chars, just a programmer's question for a better programmer ^^
edit:Oh lol , I see you posted the source too .
I saw the source files , there's no spyware or something like that
I love you bro... I'm still looking on the source, so that I can learn a little bit about how do I make my own bot.. Thank you again.
yep no problem. sent you a PM with my MSN IM details. If you wanna talk in real time, hit me up ^^

Btw the bot's code is a mess, sorry lol. More experienced programmers seperate functions into seperate headers, i smashed it all in one XD go me lol.
Old 03/03/2011, 10:56   #765

how i can set the bot that it heals the party member and still attacks mobs??? :S