Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning for botters

Discussion on Warning for botters within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/24/2010, 02:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdog6969 View Post
so you think its a perm or 3day ban
You're done, lol.

Botting = perm ban.

You could try submitting a ticket but most likely, you're doomed. I tried to warn people here that botting in public is not safe in this game.
Old 07/26/2010, 07:30   #17

good news i tried for kicks today to see if im unbanned and i did get unbanned. I never put a ticket or anything. So i guess the gm was nice and just gave me a temp ban
Old 07/26/2010, 08:31   #18

if you get caught botting once, your account is suspended for 3 days. if you get caught botting again after that, then your account will be perm. banned
Old 07/26/2010, 09:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1inch View Post
if you get caught botting once, your account is suspended for 3 days. if you get caught botting again after that, then your account will be perm. banned
Wow, that's pretty light. Most games = perma ban.

But for my case, they perma banned me. They probably searched through my accounts and found I was multi-botting, lol.