For sure, you can ask admin to delete post,
but the truth of your fraud will always be around.
You don't own mortal files the moment you chargeback on me.
You took my files paid and chargeback and still using it.
You committed fraud. Just remember that.
I really can't understand. the man made him a lot of money and in the end he calls him a ******, that's rude and in the end, how can I play on that server. To the server that was made by that man to end up calling him a ******. What should an ordinary player expect?
Now, is he a fraudster, yes indeed, but writing only about how he deceived you (and other developers) here only results in the deletion of the post.
I think everyone is aware that he took advantage of you (the pictures you posted of his PayPal account say it all). I think his biggest nightmare is that if you decide to share the server files, then at least 10 new WoI mortal servers would pop up within a month. What would cause players to transfer from mortal servers to others, that are not like that greedy.
I don't think any potential admins can afford to buy those files because it's hard for them to pay for even hosting for the server, not to mention 4 digits of $ what you ask for your files.
"I RESPECT your effort and I do not diminish its value, I only say what is true"
It's up to you to decide if you want to ruin his business where he takes tens of thousands of Eur or $ while you only prove that he is a fraud (and these few users who follow the WoI/BoI forums know that he is a fraud).
Now, is he a fraudster, yes indeed, but writing only about how he deceived you (and other developers) here only results in the deletion of the post.
I think everyone is aware that he took advantage of you (the pictures you posted of his PayPal account say it all). I think his biggest nightmare is that if you decide to share the server files, then at least 10 new WoI mortal servers would pop up within a month. What would cause players to transfer from mortal servers to others, that are not like that greedy.
I don't think any potential admins can afford to buy those files because it's hard for them to pay for even hosting for the server, not to mention 4 digits of $ what you ask for your files.
"I RESPECT your effort and I do not diminish its value, I only say what is true"
It's up to you to decide if you want to ruin his business where he takes tens of thousands of Eur or $ while you only prove that he is a fraud (and these few users who follow the WoI/BoI forums know that he is a fraud).
Hahahaha he shared mortal files probably more than 6 months ago. There is already server with my files. Even Onism himself opened a server and closed it in less than 3 months. They cannot be successful as mortal.
As for Nerko, again, I will say this to everyone. It's my files to decide what to do with it and its pricing. Please stop telling me whoever are poor is my problem that I should free-share or lower my price for my worth of works to help. I had spent my time in making, whoever else can spend money that I feel good enough to sell. Keep in mind, these potential servers admins you speak of are already using my shared wyrm files at 0 cost to make money out of it. As my private files, for a mere 1-2k for 5 years of my masterpieces, that could still potentially make 50k, is my price too high or whoever are being parsimonious to afford? Your appreciation to want my files, is by paying for my works, not asking it to be shared free, especially when it's my files to decide the worth.
You're right, sorry we didn't understand each other. It's your property and you can do what you want with it, I'm just saying what I would do.
BOI WAR & BOI-GERMANY 11/17/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 17 Replies To play with single client, without downloading both, just add the following to the client you have from either Private server, in "Bin/ServerList.ini"
node server normal BOI-War 188.95.248.130 30002 9 1
node server normal BOI-GERMANY 188.95.253.96 30002 9 1
Eure Charaktere in BoI | Your Character in BoI 07/30/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies Hier könnt ihr eure Lieblings Fotos oder einfach eueren Charakter Posten!
Here you can post your favourite Pictures or your character from Battle of the Immortals!
Suche Middleman für BOI Accounthandel / LF Middleman for Boi Account Trade 07/11/2010 - Middleman - 0 Replies ________________English
Hi, I am looking for a Middleman to do a BOI ( Battle of The Immortals ) Account Trade.
General Middleman rules apply, Middleman will receive a little paypal donation upon completion.
________________GERMAN
Hi, Ich suche nach einem Middleman um einen Accounthandel für BOI durchzuführen. Standardregeln, wie sie im Forum zu lesen sind, treffen hier zu. Der Middleman wird am Ende eine kleine Paypal Spende erhalten.
suche boi acc/ searhc boi acc 05/31/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies naja titel sagt ja schon alles suche nen boi acc postet mal was ihr so habt^^
searching a boi acc pm me or write in thread what u have