Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone create a Capture hack? for any BOI server?

Discussion on Can anyone create a Capture hack? for any BOI server? within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone create a Capture hack? for any BOI server?

capture 100% monster hack + 100% drop rate?? can anyone do that? necros pet bug hack didnt work.. . thats why im asking if anyone willing to help?
Old 10/02/2019, 08:21   #2

why u need hack for play?
Old 10/11/2019, 16:26   #3

i need Capture 100% pet hack and drop rate 100% so if you can do that. its a pleasure to meet you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Does anyone have a tutorial to create a role that can support any country whose langu
03/31/2019 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Does anyone have a tutorial to create a role that can support any country whose language is not an NPC name?
Can Someone create a good BOI I can't find one
03/03/2015 - Battle of the Immortals - 13 Replies
Can Someone create a good BOI I can't find one.. All of other server is low rate then It's better to play in official if you're going to make a low rate.. Because not many people will play in your server.. So where do think we can find to party in dungeon if we cannot do it solo because of low rate.. People will bored to death.. Come on guys where are the good developer? before there is a lot of BOI to play not all crap.. I play Shijie games and necros BOI they are good to play fun and...
any Guide how can i edit Capture the flag Time
10/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
hello bro can any one make small guide video or pic how can i edit time Capture the Flag and Fortress war cuz i tried to edit it but not work waiting help