Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can Someone create a good BOI I can't find one

Discussion on Can Someone create a good BOI I can't find one within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can Someone create a good BOI I can't find one

Can Someone create a good BOI I can't find one.. All of other server is low rate then It's better to play in official if you're going to make a low rate.. Because not many people will play in your server.. So where do think we can find to party in dungeon if we cannot do it solo because of low rate.. People will bored to death..

Come on guys where are the good developer? before there is a lot of BOI to play not all ****..

I play Shijie games and necros BOI they are good to play fun and lots of people.

Can someone reply here if you know a Private Server that fun to play not bored to play.
Old 03/01/2015, 04:52   #2

coming up again soon.

Old 03/01/2015, 05:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by naphy View Post
Can Someone create a good BOI I can't find one.. All of other server is low rate then It's better to play in official if you're going to make a low rate.. Because not many people will play in your server.. So where do think we can find to party in dungeon if we cannot do it solo because of low rate.. People will bored to death..

Come on guys where are the good developer? before there is a lot of BOI to play not all ****..

I play Shijie games and necros BOI they are good to play fun and lots of people.

Can someone reply here if you know a Private Server that fun to play not bored to play.

Just to point this out you can solo almost every event on either of my server.

I do low rates because the main reason i quit boi official wasnt the rates it was the zen prices.

I also prefer my players to play for more than a week or two before they get bored of having everything and being max level.

KS does seem to be the server you want though. His reset system is brilliant.

I do ask that you don't define a "good" server based on how fast you max out just because you want to be EXTREMELY lazy in playing a game >.>
Old 03/01/2015, 07:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhallikhi View Post

I do low rates because the main reason i quit boi official wasnt the rates it was the zen prices.
Zen prices? how does making people farm 24/7 for 'zen' item any better?
Old 03/01/2015, 07:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixx3 View Post
Zen prices? how does making people farm 24/7 for 'zen' item any better?
Cause ya dont have to pay over 20grand or spend 6 years working your *** off yo get even slightly close to the top players >.>
Old 03/01/2015, 07:10   #6

farming 24/7 does indeed mean working your *** off for a long time to get anything whether it's to be top player or to get close to top player
Old 03/01/2015, 07:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume1 View Post
PVE server farm until you die.

Owner says 'PVE servers are the ones that last the most' yet his server is dead as ****.. wtf logic is that..

also has 0 courage, runs, calls his ***** boy boyfriends, or bans you from speaking badly on either his forums or wherever his server things are being seen at.

Also refrain from thinking he knows anything. Guy simply goes gets some free released files or programs or better said 'trades' with some Vietnam guy to get this 'new gear' and 'pets' which at first he couldn't even provide proof with his own Chars (lulz) because weren't even his, he just gets **** from others.
???
Old 03/01/2015, 07:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancourt View Post
???
part of that i think might have been directed at me

Quote:
or maybe they just really hate you
Old 03/01/2015, 07:42   #9

Quote:

or maybe they just really hate you
never see this bugaga before :P
Old 03/01/2015, 08:01   #10

Quote:
Bugaga? are you really that delusional? You're a ******* Brazilian for crying out loud. You're naturally a ******* moron at English. So why in the hell are you even bothering calling others a 'Bugaga' aka bad at English? Maybe you can't understand **** so you assume they're a 'Buggaga' in which case you should shut the **** up because you know nothing as well. Also if what you meant is that I'm saying non sense then maybe you should bring back up all your forum logs etc and you'll see all I said is true. You're a coward. You run away or ban when people bash on your server like a ***** would do.
did you see? bugaga always bugaga.

yup i'm not good at english but i can make anything better on what you do =)

425547414741203d29
Old 03/01/2015, 10:22   #11

Quote:
I'm not Bugaga you moron? we talk nothing alike. + what do you even mean by 'I can make anything better than you' ? You don't make ****. You only take what others have like a peasant.

Thanks for the amusement tho. I love it when Imbeciles like you make false assumptions thinking it'll anger.
poor bugaga =(
Old 03/01/2015, 14:57   #12

go die Necros .sv legends never die and die in 3 months.lol
Old 03/02/2015, 22:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThienPhat View Post
go die Necros .sv legends never die and die in 3 months.lol
†††
Old 03/03/2015, 14:21   #14