Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI Divinity

Discussion on BOI Divinity within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOI Divinity

[NEW]2019 BOI Server Open [BOI Divinity] Drop rate:15 EXP rate 25, E45 gears, able to solo daily events, GM events, Custom pets a lot more Come join the fun today.

we also have a discord

Old 04/01/2019, 16:59   #2

did you guys wipe all accounts? or why are you calling it "new"? o.0

crazy donation options o.0
Old 04/01/2019, 20:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgwtfhax View Post
did you guys wipe all accounts? or why are you calling it "new"? o.0

crazy donation options o.0
no we have not wiped accounts i just copied and pasted from the website i apologize
Old 04/21/2019, 13:07   #4

Thumbs down New Boi-Server 2019 Launch

Hi,

What is this server, dude ?
Are you nut's ?
Why the hell you make this server.
Ok. In the last 2-3 years i see on the network only server like this one, so i decide to make my own server, in old style like Shinjie have long time ago.
I'm working to start this server, perhaps in 1-2 monts just to enjoy the good old days and i want to use only the markets from the game as it is, the zen market. Donors will get only double zen, thats all. Jackass !!!
Old 04/22/2019, 00:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by elipticus View Post
Hi,

What is this server, dude ?
Are you nut's ?
Why the hell you make this server.
Ok. In the last 2-3 years i see on the network only server like this one, so i decide to make my own server, in old style like Shinjie have long time ago.
I'm working to start this server, perhaps in 1-2 monts just to enjoy the good old days and i want to use only the markets from the game as it is, the zen market. Donors will get only double zen, thats all. Jackass !!!
For comment like this you need to wait 1-2 monts, first open a server then start with flames and negative comments.