Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternal BOI

Discussion on Eternal BOI within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eternal BOI

Eternal BOI is still an active server. So if your looking for a server that's player friendly, and has GM support, and remains active. Look no further.
Old 02/13/2019, 10:26   #2

yes it's still active and with updates too and with many cool stuff
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2019, 08:48   #3

Yes I can confirm. The community is active and you have many ways of getting currency for a lot of custom items and pets. Give it a try, it'll be worth your time.
Old 05/01/2019, 11:46   #4

last time i loged in it was a dead server with 5-10 aktive people
Old 05/02/2019, 18:10   #5

Nah, there is 40+ daily. Evidence is better than speculation or outdated information.

There are probably more than you think on most servers.
To do a quick check, just do this:
1. Open the the Friends list (Hotkey F) and click the 'search' button
2. Type the name of one of the top 5 guilds into the 'keyword' space provided and click 'Start Search'
3. Count the number of members online from that guild
4. Click 'reset' and repeat again with more guilds (top 5 is good enough)

Then you will have a rough idea of how many are playing. Sure there may be alts, but don't forget there are also players outside of the top 5 guilds or guildless

For example, on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 @ 15:20 (GMT)
Rank 1. Guild - 7 online
Rank 2. Guild - 10 online
Rank 3. Guild - 10 online
Rank 4. Guild - 11 online
Rank 5. Guild - 14 online

So that's 52 online from 5 guilds.

You can do this for every server. Many players have accounts on multiple servers. Player numbers go up and down depending on what is happening on a particular server, time of day, weekday or weekend, summer or winter etc.
Old 05/04/2019, 10:15   #6

There's no reason to be playing this. The server has so many updates and new donor items that you can't keep up with it in power. You get outscaled in every way, not to mention pvp is not really pvp when you get one shot everywhere you go. It was fun at first, once you reach higher levels, all you do is dailies and quit. And I quit for good.
Old 05/04/2019, 12:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by excellence13 View Post
There's no reason to be playing this. The server has so many updates and new donor items that you can't keep up with it in power. You get outscaled in every way, not to mention pvp is not really pvp when you get one shot everywhere you go. It was fun at first, once you reach higher levels, all you do is dailies and quit. And I quit for good.
+1