Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WOI DEVASTATION] FREE ZEN AND MORE

Discussion on [WOI DEVASTATION] FREE ZEN AND MORE within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/19/2017, 18:53   #61

elite*gold: 0
Old 01/21/2017, 06:22   #62

are they goin to be any update for this server or it will just stay like it is???
Old 01/21/2017, 14:28   #63

Old 01/24/2017, 03:38   #64

Nice to see that nothing major has changed yet...:/ I'd come back and play but if nothing too entirely major has changed or been made interesting, I likely won't. Good server, fun one too, but...:/ Not enough's changed or been made different. Customizing the same content or tweaking it endlessly eventually stops being interesting.
Old 01/24/2017, 05:18   #65

Well what are you wanting. We can at least take your ideas into consideration.
Old 02/12/2017, 18:03   #66

Add perfect pet orbs / Pets to the Shop. please
Old 02/12/2017, 18:05   #67

I am currently putting together a list of pets for the donation store. Focus orbs have not been brought up, but I will discuss it with my boss.
Old 02/13/2017, 01:15   #68

Perfect Key stone pack, Advanaced Pet gems would also be nice.
Old 02/13/2017, 05:49   #69

Not sure about keystone, we don't want to make this a pay to win server. And we don't have Advanced Pet Gems, as that is a Cult of Wyrm item.
Old 02/15/2017, 02:31   #70

What we want is newer files. Whether they're expensive or not isn't the point nowadays. You guys have been saying you'll try to get CoW since before the last reincarnation of Devastation and have yet to deliver. I'm quite certain at this point CoW is what people want to see on Devastation. You can only re-hash the same expansion so many times before people stop playing it. :/ There are some die-hards there I'm sure but...this is coming from someone who knows that a majority of people who used to play there, no longer are because of the fact that we haven't seen a new expansion since the one you guys currently have. I myself was around for the old WOI Devastation when you had Lost Omen long before many of the current staff were ever on Devastation. People want the expansion. You literally can only customize the same thing so much and add new stuff to it so much before it's legitimately boring and stale. I've held back this sort of opinion in hopes for something substantial for a long time. But this is it. You guys need to get the expansion. That's that. I'm most certain many would agree with me. I know people are asking for prices that're both ridiculous and some are asking for prices that aren't so ridiculous. Make up your minds, get the files. I guarantee it will save you guys from having to re-invent Devastation WOI yet again in the future. It's not a question of price anymore, it's not a question of what ideas can someone give you to customize or make the current place more appealing. You all realize how stale the server is at the current moment in time and cannot deny how few there are playing. You can have any number of people online but less than half of them are actual players. We all know about the reputation for having alts online. Whether or not there's a clienting rule or restriction in place, that means at least half of the current online numbers are mains and their alts. Which would speak for itself in the reasoning and opinions I've given and stated. It's do or die at this point Seki. No disrespect to the hard work and efforts given by the Devastation staff however because I know they work hard to at least try to make it worth playing there for people. But it's growing stale. I've said it time and again they need the expansion there to save it. It's the truth. You want to see WOI Devastation have to be re-invented again? Because I've seen it reborn about three times now. I'd like to see it not re-incarnate and see it get the expansion and move forward. I have to reiterate the importance of the fact that one can only re-customise something over and over and over before no one wants to play there. It's hard for me to even write this and say it like this because I've had faith you guys would get a hold of the newer expansion by now but it's literally been over two years now I think? Long ass time since CoW came out and you guys still haven't found the files or bought them from someone? ._. I know it sounds like I'm tearing into you guys but I'm really not. I'm calling it as it is. As rude as that may look or sound.
Old 02/15/2017, 06:40   #71

So if you have this much of a strong feeling towards it, then why haven't you gotten a hold of the files for us. The biggest pet peeve I have, are players that complain that we don't have the expansion... but don't want to help us get the expansion. We aren't made of money, we don't get anywhere near enough donations to afford the expansion files, and we have yet to find anyone to give them out for free. So then, I ask, what action do you suggest we take?
Old 02/17/2017, 21:32   #72

._. You basically just outrightly said you don't have the money for the files so you're not going to try and get them any other way but to buy them which already limits your options. And you want other people to get you the files when I know for a fact several people have already attempted to do so and were turned down for a various number of reasons. You do know there is more than one or two paths to what you want to get right? Even Menoz knows where to get them and what's more BOI seems to be more popular than WOI at the moment so the question stands, what on earth are people thinking making WOI so hard to get a hold of files for? What gain is there to be had over something that's not so popular as BOI? Aside from what I said, I thought at one point I had a source who had files which I was going to point towards you guys but then that guy completely vanished off the face of the earth around mid-september. I'm sorry but I know two things. You guys aren't made of money and yet still could find a way to get files but your higher ups need to realise that compromises could've been made long before now to obtain said files and refused to because of whatever personal reasons they had. I also know that I've been scolded by Menoz himself saying that you can find anything on the web if you know where to look. If you don't know where to look, might I suggest getting someone on your team who knows where to look? I myself wouldn't have the slightest clue as to where to look but I'm certain somewhere on epvp there is someone who does. Though I must also add, I haven't seen much of an effort to obtain the files out in the open and only going through two or three people or considering the giant pricing offers you've all had isn't exploring all the options and avenues there are. Could've made an epvp post about buying CoW files by now ten times over and had some people step up and try to sell them to you, could have made a post offering some form of partnership to the server network should someone come up with legitimate files. But I haven't seen that done either. Half the effort is going to reap half the reward. There's always a way to the goal. Always. Bout time people buck up and look for it. Time for excuses is over. You guys either need the files or risk either shutting down WOI yet again or re-incarnating it yet again. Or both. -_- "Why haven't you gotten a hold of the files for us?" If I could mate I would, I've said this many a time. It's at the point where y'all either do it or you don't do it. Don't do it? Prepare for a stale nearly dead server 24/7. Do it? Prepare for population the likes of which you haven't seen since LC Devastation went live. I'm also more than aware someone wanted a cut of donations in return for the files which isn't such a bad offer considering the fact that they were offering legitimate CoW files. You guys have had multiple options to take before and refused to take them with an attitude that seemed as if you were "above selling yourselves" which you really weren't going to have to. You don't want to compromise the integrity of the product you've built for a newer sleeker better version of the files you have. Understandable and admirable as that may be it doesn't get you what you want does it? It's not a question of having someone find them for you, it's not a question of what you have to sacrifice in order to obtain them anymore. You either do it, work a deal out with one of the people who's offering them to you, or you don't do it because you're "above" whatever offers you've had. There is no other way around it. You do it or you don't do it. That's all it is at this point.
Old 02/18/2017, 00:25   #73

Start a go fund account and have it set up so whoever donates $20 / $50 / $100 gets extra **** when the server has the new files ...
Old 02/18/2017, 08:14   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by morometi View Post
Start a go fund account and have it set up so whoever donates $20 / $50 / $100 gets extra **** when the server has the new files ...
^ This guy has the right idea. Do it up like that. I mean **** what have you guys got to lose at this point? There's more than one way to crack the egg and scramble it.
Old 02/18/2017, 19:04   #75

Add the coin purse back.

Tags
boi, devastation, private server, woi