Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any WOI vets?

Discussion on Any WOI vets? within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any WOI vets?

Any one here whos played WOI a ton? Retail and private servers ect?
Old 06/01/2016, 20:53   #2

I played in all boi and woi servers from their start and also played on official servers too when games released.I must say that official of perfect world in my opinion is not recommended at all because if you want to get powered up you must donate hundreds or even thousands of dollar.
In private servers since server owners i guess they pay for the files they wont get further expansions unless it has been leeched.
Also almost all of these private servers never will be updated for non-donators to enjoy the game.These servers just will get some gears/items/pets etc to tempt players for donations.You will not see any custom content or weekly update because there is no money in it.
In the end its all your choice to spend on these servers to donate and get greed for being in top and high-end geared.
In my opinion no of these woi or boi servers worth to play nowadays.I left to enjoy in single players game again.
Old 06/01/2016, 21:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy099 View Post
I played in all boi and woi servers from their start and also played on official servers too when games released.I must say that official of perfect world in my opinion is not recommended at all because if you want to get powered up you must donate hundreds or even thousands of dollar.
In private servers since server owners i guess they pay for the files they wont get further expansions unless it has been leeched.
Also almost all of these private servers never will be updated for non-donators to enjoy the game.These servers just will get some gears/items/pets etc to tempt players for donations.You will not see any custom content or weekly update because there is no money in it.
In the end its all your choice to spend on these servers to donate and get greed for being in top and high-end geared.
In my opinion no of these woi or boi servers worth to play nowadays.I left to enjoy in single players game again.
I am confused a bit. Are you saying you wouldn't play on a server that can no longer updates even if they did their own updates? And what would you do to balance it?
Old 06/01/2016, 22:22   #4

I am saying boi and woi is dead because they are outdated now and in private servers we wont see future expansions to be sure and if you go and try all these boi and woi servers you will see they wont be updated just will get some donation items.
Go download their client and see by yourself.
Old 06/02/2016, 19:48   #5

Quote:
I am saying boi and woi is dead because they are outdated now and in private servers we wont see future expansions to be sure and if you go and try all these boi and woi servers you will see they wont be updated just will get some donation items.
I understand what you are saying. But isn't there a ton of private servers out there that will never see an update for their game but still have fan base?

I sent you a PM though. Guess you are the only vet around here lol.
Old 06/02/2016, 20:19   #6

I am saying that just download their client and dont donate until you see what are these servers.Think about other online games.Good Luck!
Old 06/03/2016, 02:19   #7

Old 06/03/2016, 16:09   #8

I am playing a ton,still.
Old 06/03/2016, 16:19   #9

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro02 View Post
I am playing a ton,still.
Ah cool, there seems to be a lot of Necros around here :P I did send you a PM.
Old 06/04/2016, 06:57   #10

Maybe , try to play boi inferno?
Old 06/04/2016, 22:59   #11

well depends on the player base.At least on inferno there's a good bit of pvp(only thing really worth it in boi)If your more pve then boi/woi's not really for you as it gets boring quite fast.
Old 06/07/2016, 14:11   #12

yea boi inferno its pretty much the best svr online now, but i think its becoming more and more donation based. you can try it, its quite fun until one point
Old 06/10/2016, 08:02   #13

Lmao These jokers...Seriously Kooladd just check the private message I sent you.
Old 06/10/2016, 08:14   #14

Come on fam , share us a good woi private server
Old 06/10/2016, 08:41   #15

I believe there's a reason he asked about it in the first place, instead of everyone and their mothers saying "Don't bother. Try this place try that place." Actually maybe pay attention to the details within details and figure out why he'd ask that in the first place.