I don't remember releasing those files. Or... did I ?
If I did, then they're out there somewhere. Probably on R-zone.
Just looks like a varied version of DE shouldn't be all that hard to build just change the monsters, buffs, add some custom drops a few other little things like adding options to an npc to tele there. I don't quite get why people can't do things like this themselves.
Just looks like a varied version of DE shouldn't be all that hard to build just change the monsters, buffs, add some custom drops a few other little things like adding options to an npc to tele there. I don't quite get why people can't do things like this themselves.
It's not difficult at all. This was built in a lazy manner as well, didn't even replace the Mobs being used into something else. Would have been way more 'neat' to use other mobs, or even custom ones.
Based on the development of BOI private servers, I don't understand why you're surprised.
It's not difficult at all. This was built in a lazy manner as well, didn't even replace the Mobs being used into something else. Would have been way more 'neat' to use other mobs, or even custom ones.
Based on the development of BOI private servers, I don't understand why you're surprised.
More annoyed than surprised. I know my servers wernt great but I did them almost completely for the fun of it and to learn the coding. My only annoyance with BOI coding is adding new skills and classes being so **** time consuming while it isn't that hard when you figure out how it is done it is the most tedious of any of the coding for this game I have come across. I honestly want to make this game playable again to some degree and given my options building my own "expansion" seems a far more reasonable option than getting ahold of the archer files >.>
Yet after 3 months of working on it for 4-5 hours a day I feel like it is still going to be months if not a year or so before I finish even the base of it....
It pains me as a lover of this game to see what the "community" has done to it.
@lerazor/menoz 01/23/2014 - Battle of the Immortals - 19 Replies please make a new good woi/boi server all these other pservers out there are scams/bad/people banned from oracle...:handsdown:
To Menoz. Old school GOF. 09/27/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 12 Replies Hey guys !
After waiting for quite a while for a decent old-school BOI server to come out I was getting disappointed over and over again.
Menoz is the best BOI server developer out there, thats why I wanted to throw this question out to him.
Menoz, if the right amount of players would be interested, would you consider making an old-school GOF server or maybe even older version, with low rates and low amount of daily zen, no custom stuff etc?
I believe that would be a great addition to the...
Menoz -You ruined BoI, Your A Greedy SoB 06/02/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 42 Replies All these money hungry SOBs ruined the joy and fun out of BoI, all these new server are "Pay For Power" and "Pay To Win" SG no longer sells in shop cause there too busy sniveling for Zen, if they do sell like 300k Zen per
BoI Oracle - is shit server you have 500m and its worth nothing. All they do is Zen hungry and grabbing greedy snakes:rtfm:.
[ShijieGames] Menoz's Explanation - ARFund & Fire 02/18/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 363 Replies Hello, I'm Menoz - The real one, as shown by the previous releases. I'm only confirming that because a lot of people have been impersonating me throughout ShijieGames forum / (R)Evolution-servers causing issues.
I'm posting this now as a warning not to continue with ShijieGames - NOT a demand or suggestion. I simply wish to share my experience with ShijieGames the past eight months, and my experience with its owner as well. (Shijie/Claudio/uebari/Julian)
My Story #1 - Being Fired
...