Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI - Cupcake (Temp. Closed)

Discussion on BOI - Cupcake (Temp. Closed) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOI - Cupcake (Temp. Closed)

I am going to have to close down BoI-Cupcake (the OW one)
This will only be for a month or so. I had some court stuff come up and need to pay for a lawyer/court fees exc...
I have everything saved to cloud and may end up redoing the whole thing when i start it back up.
Sorry to the few people who still play it.

*BoI-Vanilla Cupcake will not be effected I am still testing it and trying to get it ready for open beta.
Old 03/08/2015, 14:21   #2

Nercos u really noob to dev boi and only care money.dont open any sever because they will not play agian .boi ks 3 months dead.boi cupcake 3 weeks dead .hahaaaaaaaaa
Old 03/08/2015, 17:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThienPhat View Post
Nercos u really noob to dev boi and only care money.dont open any sever because they will not play agian .boi ks 3 months dead.boi cupcake 3 weeks dead .hahaaaaaaaaa
You sir are an idiot. I am not necros as I have told you a few times first of all. Second I had to shut the server down to keep from going to jail over some traffic tickets. It will be back up soon enough.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Closed Beta (Vanilla Cupcake)
03/17/2015 - Battle of the Immortals - 21 Replies
Ok, so I am making a 1.9 server in addition to the one I already have. For those who don't know 1.9 is the Titan Update just before they sunk Atlantis. For those who played the official this is the update that added 3G pets. Now I am not 100% sure what I am doing market wise so don't ask I have a few different ideas. I will be needing closed beta testers.
Come join BOI CupCake
02/14/2015 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Register:here Patch:Extract this to your client folder (where Launcher is) client patch Rates at the moment: 6x exp and drop The server is starting to get populated so come on and join us.:D If you need any guidance in-game i'm here.
BOI - Cupcake...
02/11/2015 - Battle of the Immortals - 14 Replies
BOI - Cupcake *Name declared no negotiable pending pain of death to my love life* I also made a *very bad* webpage that will serve for now. (updated to not look as bad) http://www.boicupcake.com/ Doing alot of maintenance tonight sorry beta testers :/ I should be ready to go back online within the hour For those who want to look at pets go here http://mhallice.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=s craps
Closed Beta (cupcake)
02/08/2015 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
I am in the middle of upgrading to a dedicated host CPU: AMD Opteron 4334 Cores/threads: 6/6t Frequency/burst: 3,1 GHz+/3,5 GHz+ RAM: 32 GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz After I finish the transfer I have a few things I need to change (confinement room, few market changes, and seeing if i did the pet edits right) then I will be allowing people on for a closed beta. Mostly to test the items in the Zen market, make sure quests are working exc. I will only be accepting a few people into the closed...