Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI - Cupcake...

Discussion on BOI - Cupcake... within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOI - Cupcake...

BOI - Cupcake
*Name declared no negotiable pending pain of death to my love life*
I also made a *very bad* webpage that will serve for now. (updated to not look as bad)

Doing alot of maintenance tonight sorry beta testers :/ I should be ready to go back online within the hour

For those who want to look at pets go here

*Update v2*
Added the following pets to server files for later use
-Demonlord Halk
-Hypnos
-Odin
-Horus
-Hel
Will probably add more but need a break from Hex lmao

I have changed pets base growth to 3000-3000 minimum.
That is all pets even captured ones.
Zodiac and pets that normally have over 3000 max growth I left the max alone and changed the minimum.
Boss pets have all been changed.
SG Instances have been made to solo+10times/day I left SIE alone at x3 times/day.
SG drop changes will be made as soon as my Dev gets the server on so I can test it.
Removed Super Gem Talismans from Packs.
Changed x99 flowers to x66
Finished changing pack system messages to be correct.
Added Poseidon Pet (str and mag)
Added Hades Pet (not sure what I am doing with it yet)

Made a few changes most notably to gems as i kept getting PM'd over it.
Also added to the list of changes.

Ok,
Now that you have all laughed at the name.
Features:
-x4EXP/DROP Rates
-Custom Market (details lower)
-Adding Custom Bosses for the following Pets
-Quetzalcoatl's Descendants
-SnowBear
-Ninetail Fox
-Valkyrie (Drops egg for both types randomly)
-Flame Kirin
*All of these Bosses will be in PVP area's with once Daily Spawn times (rare egg Drops and Oracle Crystal Drops along with some random goodies in there as well)
-Increased Level 45,60,75 and 90SG Drops
-Zodiac Chest in Starter Bag
-Custom Growth on most pets (Zodiac 2500-3500, Boss 3500-4500, Custom Boss 4500-5500
-Changed Pet Growth Range From Cyan to Orange (this changes rebirthing to be fully random within the range)
-Fixed Packs saying you received an item in system feed that you didn't. (Example: Aeacus Card telling you you got Latamantis pet when you got a Gem of Hel Lv4)
-Added some pack items to system feed (Hades' Outfits and stuff like that)
-Reduced Gold Coin Packs to 10k each
-Adding LvL3-4 Gem Chests to Boss Drops (and level 5 gem coins to custom boss drops)
-Removed Gems from market
-adding Poseidon pet and custom stat outfit(changed to +180phys/magi attack +1 crit/luckystrike) for high Zen buyers (pet tradeable outfit not)
-Poseidon pet will be equal to Valk stat wise (same as all custom boss pets) and have both mag/mag or str/str types. Summon level 105*subject to change*
-changing items that can be tradeable/sellable to help reduce complications with the market system. Further info of asked not really feeling like adding every change to this.
-Beta testers will receive back gear only avaiable to them (again nothing overpowered just the base +30 to stats.) will be voted by beta testers
-Changing outfits to accept essence of void even if they have premade stats on them (not 100% sure if possible yet but working on it)
-adding in most packs to market

Ok, So onto the Custom Market. This is by far the hardest thing and I will be tweaking and working it out as much as possible. It works as so. I will have a coin shop for most zen items there will be a few i keep as Zen only but that is things like outfits, packs (most common items from packs will be available in coin market) Mounts, Pet Fortify Charms, F-Protect 10, and function items like Elite Passes, Recharge stones..ect
The reason for this is so 1) I can fund the server 2) I feel it is the best way to balance the server 3) I am removing Coin Packs from most items (not all just most) 4) it gives players something to do (events, Cave of Haze..ect. To earn money. 5) I want to do a free Daily Zen System but feel to strongly it can be abused.
I will make ZEN fairly affordable. I will probably give something to High Zen Buyers (nothing Powerful just something unique so they can show off :P

I am Limiting to 2 accounts per person this gives you 12 Characters to make money with so getting money for the items shouldnt be that difficult.

Hope to have a beta going by the beginning of next month
Old 02/04/2015, 09:08   #2

any website ?
Old 02/04/2015, 10:02   #3

lvl 8-10 gems drop does not sound really good :/
Old 02/04/2015, 11:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheadylol View Post
lvl 8-10 gems drop does not sound really good :/
If custom bosses are powerful I think the high level gems are worth it also will give people more reason to fight over them

Quote:
Originally Posted by eakhnaton View Post
any website ?
Still working on that. I will update when I have all of that running.
Old 02/04/2015, 11:50   #5

the game itself doesn't need gems over lvl5-6. phi, you can do LHE with lvl3 gems and +5-7 gears.
you can manage all the content, (intances, bosses etc.) as long as you have a balanced party.
adding lvl8-10 gems (or even making it too easy to get lvl6-7 gems) makes it possible to:
1.) solo end-game bosses/instances
2.) put combat aid on boss→go afk for 5-10mins→enjoy the loot.

you've decided to add ninetails and kirin to the custom bosses. i know they look badazz (tho i like devil's child better ) but they have totally useless ulti. i believe you should cutomize some pets ulti skills (either add, or remove)

Cheers!
Old 02/04/2015, 12:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgwtfhax View Post
the game itself doesn't need gems over lvl5-6. phi, you can do LHE with lvl3 gems and +5-7 gears.
you can manage all the content, (intances, bosses etc.) as long as you have a balanced party.
adding lvl8-10 gems (or even making it too easy to get lvl6-7 gems) makes it possible to:

you've decided to add ninetails and kirin to the custom bosses. i know they look badazz (tho i like devil's child better ) but they have totally useless ulti. i believe you should cutomize some pets ulti skills (either add, or remove)

Cheers!
If you don't like there Ulti you can remove it with and just give them Soul of Valk. Or Gaia in there place lol.
I am also making the Custom bosses End game anyway and difficult even if fully geared with max gems. I am doing so because I want parties from guilds to fight over them.

Quote:

Cheers!
Also Devils child you can technically get from a pack.
Old 02/04/2015, 12:48   #7

what i ment is that those bosses are usually useless, the point of obtaining them is to use PSR, get their ulti and put it in some other pet. you can't compare a worth of ninetails to snowbear, even if they had exactly the same stats.
Old 02/04/2015, 20:20   #8

Quote:
what i ment is that those bosses are usually useless, the point of obtaining them is to use PSR, get their ulti and put it in some other pet. you can't compare a worth of ninetails to snowbear, even if they had exactly the same stats.
Thus the point of adding in the drops for other things from them. I know people don't see them as worth as much. That is why I am putting them in game and not asking players to pay real money for them. I enjoy pets personally and know there are some people who simply like pets for how they look. I am adjusting there stats (all the custom boss pets) to equal that of the Valk. I will leave personal worth of the pets to players. I know I would honestly do more for Ninetails than I would for any other pet as it is my personal favorite. (huge naruto fan)
Old 02/06/2015, 07:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eakhnaton View Post
any website ?
Old 02/06/2015, 11:57   #10

meh. website is like a cover of a book, or like a cute face of a girl. true worth of a server shouldn't be judged by it, and yet it can't be helped. your website is not that bad (i've seen worse), but you might wanna work on it a bit more (or recruit someone to do that for you)

btw, if i may suggest something, boi-classic has 3x rates. 4x rates are pretty much the same. you might wanna consider changing it to 5-6x,.

goodluck! keep us posted!
Old 02/06/2015, 14:01   #11

Quote:
meh. website is like a cover of a book, or like a cute face of a girl. true worth of a server shouldn't be judged by it, and yet it can't be helped. your website is not that bad (i've seen worse), but you might wanna work on it a bit more (or recruit someone to do that for you)

btw, if i may suggest something, boi-classic has 3x rates. 4x rates are pretty much the same. you might wanna consider changing it to 5-6x,.

goodluck! keep us posted!
The rates are subject to change but that is probably one of the easiest things to fix and therefore I will worry more about that when i get the server running to a point I start letting people beta test it. Then I can get multiple people's opinion on how they feel about it and adjust if needed.
I have already contacted someone about designing me a real website hopefully they will get back to me soon with pricing.
Old 02/09/2015, 01:23   #12

*Update*

I have changed pets base growth to 3000-3000 minimum.
That is all pets even captured ones.
Zodiac and pets that normally have over 3000 max growth I left the max alone and changed the minimum.
Boss pets have all been changed.
SG Instances have been made to solo+10times/day I left SIE alone at x3 times/day.
SG drop changes will be made as soon as my Dev gets the server on so I can test it.
Removed Super Gem Talismans from Packs.
Changed x99 flowers to x66
Finished changing pack system messages to be correct.
Added Poseidon Pet (str and mag)
Added Hades Pet (not sure what I am doing with it yet)

*Update v2*
Added the following pets to server files for later use
-Demonlord Halk
-Hypnos
-Odin
-Horus
-Hel
Will probably add more but need a break from Hex lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2015, 03:28   #13

make fd/di soloable for now please since not alot of ppl testing. hard to find prty to go in. thnx
Old 02/11/2015, 04:52   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargasm 69 View Post
make fd/di soloable for now please since not alot of ppl testing. hard to find prty to go in. thnx

Fixing now.
Old 02/11/2015, 11:26   #15

So its safe to assume i didnt "qualify for beta" ?