Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Welcome to WOI-INTERNATIONAL

Discussion on Welcome to WOI-INTERNATIONAL within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/17/2014, 10:15   #46

elite*gold: 0
DevilTiger is your mouth your new *******? cause there is so much **** coming out of it. If you don't want to play the server so badly then don't come in this thread.

You must be butthurt somewhere cause you just don't like to leave the server alone and speak lies about it, you don't even play it and yet you still judge it only based in the server information.

According to you rants a perfect server for you is where you get 10 million zen upon char creation, instant level 150 upon killing valkyrie servant(its the unicorn in the beginning just in case you dont know noob), and instant finish all scenario quest once you speak with the valkyrie npc, what? not good enough? don't play woi you noob.

And please stop speaking english it hurts my brain whenever I read your posts learn to ******* use grammar.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2014, 22:24   #47

On our server started interesting events!
Old 10/19/2014, 23:59   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOI-INTERNATIONAL View Post
On our server started interesting events!
The best event that you could do was return the coins to drop. as long as you continue with this you only will have the same 5 players on your server.( each of which has the minimum 1 alt) I've seen Pride with your alt in party before the rollback, I also saw him claim as all after the news that nothing would be returned and even after the claim that defended you(this is right attitude of player?) to me is nothing more than say "I'm here", you have to give me something in return.
And surely it must have received, he and the other 4 that in less than 24 hours after the rollback the server had more alts than before and the rate of drop had increased. this is your server: 5 players, each with alt, gm with alt to increase the number. if you are online you only see 2 players opening boxes. now who can condemns them? Has no coins. without coins you has no pet, no repairs gear, does not craft, not fortify gear or your pet, nothing.
Old 10/20/2014, 04:20   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTiger View Post
The best event that you could do was return the coins to drop. as long as you continue with this you only will have the same 5 players on your server.( each of which has the minimum 1 alt) I've seen Pride with your alt in party before the rollback, I also saw him claim as all after the news that nothing would be returned and even after the claim that defended you(this is right attitude of player?) to me is nothing more than say "I'm here", you have to give me something in return.
And surely it must have received, he and the other 4 that in less than 24 hours after the rollback the server had more alts than before and the rate of drop had increased. this is your server: 5 players, each with alt, gm with alt to increase the number. if you are online you only see 2 players opening boxes. now who can condemns them? Has no coins. without coins you has no pet, no repairs gear, does not craft, not fortify gear or your pet, nothing.
Anyone who stumbles upon this thread please do not mind this asshole namely DevilTiger, he has been continuously claiming false information about the server. We are not telling him the systems implemented in the game for fair play cause we don't want this idiot in our server. It is easy to gear up not like this idiot is saying because he is such a noob that he doesn't even know that woi is grinding game.

We don't even know why this idiot keeps coming back and posting false information even though he doesn't want to play in our server and I think that counts as harassment, which means the admins of elitepvp should realize that this asshole kept harassing users in the thread of false information.

If you want true information go to the site and register then play. Players of the server are happy to help you about the salary system which DevilTiger keeps crying about because he cant be bothered to grind a whole day to earn zen and coins.

And by the way the events are awesome hint:bosses + atlantis + unique drop = CRAZY FUN EVENT
Old 10/20/2014, 05:15   #50

not have to answer.
but if you have some noob here is you.
've learned where to find a decent client for the game?
by the way has not yet learned to speak like an adult, since the only thing you can do is offend. I will not now, not ever stoop down to your level.
the server has coins ??? No !!
server has alts ??? SEVERAL !!
so ... nothing more to say
Old 10/20/2014, 08:15   #51

Quote:
not have to answer.
by the way has not yet learned to speak like an adult, since the only thing you can do is offend. I will not now, not ever stoop down to your level.
You continue to make laugh us ?

I'll tell you in two words - we don't need You !
And Yes we have no place for liars and lazy people !
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2014, 13:45   #52

Quote:
not have to answer.
For your information I know how to speak like an adult, but my level of conversation depends on the person I am talking to.

I am a well mannered man when I see the person I am talking to is worth my respect.

I'm an *** when the person I am talking to is an *******.

You kept talking ****/claim false information about something and you want my respect? keep dreaming bud.

You say server don't have coins, why the hell can we fort our equips.

You say server has many alts, you based it solely on assumption and kept talking about it like a **** parrot.

Stoop down to my level? I think you are lower than my lever, you are pratically claiming false information about the server, some users *cough* *cokaisaugh* *cough*, and you still linger here just to bash even though you have claimed that you are not gonna play in the server.

And lastly you have nothing more to say cause you talk like a freakin parrot. Always saying the same thing over and over and over.
Old 10/22/2014, 04:11   #53

Just sitting back eating my popcorn waiting for it...............
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2014, 03:42   #54

and who is my Popcorn
Old 10/24/2014, 11:31   #55

So I heard that bugaga said he won't put up Cult of the Wyrm files unless he has 400 players...dude you realize that if you don't launch LIVE with Cult files you won't even get 40 players? I mean you're doing a good job and I like your system for coins and zen, and it's not bad to deal with honestly but if you don't launch live with Cult files your server will not get the playerbase you want or hope for. That is for certain. I'm not bashing, I'm saying I like how you got things going, but if you don't launch live with cult, your server will go nowhere but into the toilet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2014, 13:04   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
So I heard that bugaga said he won't put up Cult of the Wyrm files unless he has 400 players...dude you realize that if you don't launch LIVE with Cult files you won't even get 40 players? I mean you're doing a good job and I like your system for coins and zen, and it's not bad to deal with honestly but if you don't launch live with Cult files your server will not get the playerbase you want or hope for. That is for certain. I'm not bashing, I'm saying I like how you got things going, but if you don't launch live with cult, your server will go nowhere but into the toilet.

I see that you don't understand many simple conditions ! For proper operation of the patch Wyrm the server level 4 ! This technical requirements .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2014, 07:19   #57

You don't know how to set the server level and then restart the host machine so it reflects the changes you made? Or do you just not want to take the time to go through that little bit of technical difference so that you can put up the cult files with server lvl4. If you can manage to do it with LC you said you would upgrade to Cult at server level 4? Isn't that an idea worth trying? Or are you going to ignore an intelligent suggestion?
Old 10/25/2014, 09:22   #58

The problem u simple cannot upgrade the server lvl on real server files that easy..
The files other server using are all demo files missing all few content in files.
The real WOI Server files arent that easy to trick.

Greets your loved Kaisa <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2014, 11:20   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
You don't know how to set the server level and then restart the host machine so it reflects the changes you made? Or do you just not want to take the time to go through that little bit of technical difference so that you can put up the cult files with server lvl4. If you can manage to do it with LC you said you would upgrade to Cult at server level 4? Isn't that an idea worth trying? Or are you going to ignore an intelligent suggestion?
We provide you with the opportunity to play in the new system ! As far as I can see everyone who tried to play on our server system like it ! We will develop it further . Soon we will change our sub-domain name to a real domain name and start a large mass advertising ! All those who managed to make the characters on the OBT will be able to continue to play !

Soon we will launch the second part of the OBT-and will not be so easy to reach everything!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2014, 22:19   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOI-INTERNATIONAL View Post
We provide you with the opportunity to play in the new system ! As far as I can see everyone who tried to play on our server system like it ! We will develop it further . Soon we will change our sub-domain name to a real domain name and start a large mass advertising ! All those who managed to make the characters on the OBT will be able to continue to play !

Soon we will launch the second part of the OBT-and will not be so easy to reach everything!
simplifying ....
we just want your money.
you have nothing beyond what the server you want to have.
you do not have to drop coins (mobs)
you have no gear, dc and drop (boss)
who wants bugaga (friends and friends of members of staff) have alts to have more salary and thus have more coins.
the ridiculous events that are done only favors his friends. and several times has been said by himself that has more alts in the event that players (and he says he can not create alts, imagine if you could.)
kaisa part of the staff is rather useless to want to deny it. only see the forum and remember well you will see that is the same structure and the old server from the domain kaisa.
at least he should be teaching your friends the same way kaisa taught in your server using CE (cheat engine) and the detail ... bugaga own that spread the news on the old server and now the two are together.
bugaga want to earn $ 50.00 per month to players claiming to be single donation. (Who believes that?'s easier to believe that will have a lot of corruption and under the table)
just one example: lvl 5 gem 1k zen, gem lvl 6 5k zen, lvl 7 gem 25k zen, super removal charm 2250 zen(and is the only one that exists in the game) divine gem polisher 2250 zen.
Now imagine him saying it will be more difficult ..
sure that all of the game for players in the cult of wyrm he removed or will remove. as he removed hoder soul gem of the game claiming it was a bug.
had already questioning the forum for him to be with this server pay to win and he removed the post, players have suggested that the game had more coins and other items to help and he just ignored and invented excuses.
has much more dirt than this place and no serious player can handle staying in a server where you do not play, you only stays afk all the time
is not a pvp server, is not a pve server is a server afk.
is on a server so unjust and corrupt that you want to play ????

« Bruh | Boi p server »