Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PW International

Discussion on PW International within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PW International

What are the PW offsets for international? I can't find any.
Old 02/12/2009, 07:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
International Warrock
08/07/2010 - WarRock - 7 Replies
Hi wo kann man denn das internationale warrock downloaden udn wo kann man sich anmelden? ich find auch nix dazu mit der sufu
[Need] International CE
08/31/2009 - Kal Online - 23 Replies
hello all, i need link to Cheat engine , for int, becouse art noney is suck. I try use rootkit, uce 5.3 to - 8.3 nothing work , Maania Engine or something idk all expel me from kal. post please.
PW-International PL Bot
04/28/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies
Some people expressed interest in a Priest bot. Mine works but requires customization: Start up the bot and select PL Tab Click "Use PL" Select up to 5 people to PL and set the HP% you want to heal at. Next step is to go in game and select the character you wish to heal first. While they are targeted go to the Basic Info tab and steal their MobID* Next open up Cheat engine and select the person you wish to heal. Make sure they are at 100% hp (cure them if...
NEW BOT for PW-International please!
09/28/2008 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Hi guys...any news on any NEW bot for PW-Int. Please let me know a 100% working one. THANKS a bunch in advance! ^_^
PW International Offsets
08/22/2008 - Perfect World - 16 Replies
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if anyone has the PW INT offsets :< I don't really know how to look for them so I'd appriciate it if anyone could post them (or post a guide on how to search for them). Thanks for the help. EDIT: The PW International client: http://www.mediafire.com/?43qmjqvwbib