Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Welcome to WOI-INTERNATIONAL

Discussion on Welcome to WOI-INTERNATIONAL within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/12/2014, 18:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Unable to connect to LDAP server ???
Old 10/12/2014, 18:46   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkriloff View Post
Unable to connect to LDAP server ???
Use normal maill . Site sys send u maill confirm this maill !
Old 10/12/2014, 19:46   #18

game register nothing.pls help.create game account nothing.sistem Not valid login.
Old 10/12/2014, 20:53   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemrah555 View Post
game register nothing.pls help.create game account nothing.sistem Not valid login.
Do not use numbers in the name-and everything will be fine
Old 10/12/2014, 21:05   #20

Guys idk what problem do u have. For me working all ok without problems.
1. U need register in website and then confim ur email adress
2. After u did confim u need register game account (nickname without numbers for example Dude not Dude123)
3. Enter in game.
4. When u will make ur chat put this ID2000115G000400000004700S7fb1fb and u will have some bonusses and help stuff.
Ty. We wait all active PvP and PvE players.
Old 10/12/2014, 21:56   #21

server version 1309120?
Old 10/12/2014, 22:03   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantans View Post
server version 1309120?
Yes this moment server version 1309120 >> after server have lvl 4 instal Wyrm patch
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2014, 01:23   #23

And how obtain zen?
Old 10/13/2014, 08:01   #24

over salary. u buy coins them u can use for zen.
30k coins each over vend full time.
also gm makes zen events etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2014, 10:24   #25

This salary system very interesting and easy if u understand her. This system protecting u from "atls makers" and abusers zen. U need kill mobs and do events and kill bosses for get salary. PvP bosses have the biggest salary drop thats why we have sence go PvP. U farm salary and buy zen from Zen Trade (system automaticly make slots 30k = 100 zen) and GM 4 times in day in random time make own slots 3k = 100 zen or 10k = 100 zen. From salary u need buy Coins pack and use him for get coins and after this u can buy zen. Stilll if u don't want farm and spend many time in farm and events u can donate money and got many zens. Later i will make guide and post him in website.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2014, 00:39   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride777 View Post
This salary system very interesting and easy if u understand her. This system protecting u from "atls makers" and abusers zen. U need kill mobs and do events and kill bosses for get salary. PvP bosses have the biggest salary drop thats why we have sence go PvP. U farm salary and buy zen from Zen Trade (system automaticly make slots 30k = 100 zen) and GM 4 times in day in random time make own slots 3k = 100 zen or 10k = 100 zen. From salary u need buy Coins pack and use him for get coins and after this u can buy zen. Stilll if u don't want farm and spend many time in farm and events u can donate money and got many zens. Later i will make guide and post him in website.
does not protect anything.
is the contrary ... practically forces you to create alts. no coins in the game.
you have to farm salary, exchange for a pack of coins and you're there enter the abusers and creators of alts.
create several alts, salary farm all day, exchange for coins, coins pass from one account to another and then you have much coins and buy Zen.
the idea is good on paper but in practice useless and encourages the creation of alts simply because they do not have coins in the game.
Old 10/14/2014, 11:52   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTiger View Post
does not protect anything.
is the contrary ... practically forces you to create alts. no coins in the game.
you have to farm salary, exchange for a pack of coins and you're there enter the abusers and creators of alts.
create several alts, salary farm all day, exchange for coins, coins pass from one account to another and then you have much coins and buy Zen.
the idea is good on paper but in practice useless and encourages the creation of alts simply because they do not have coins in the game.

Who can understand this man?

You don't play on our server!

You do not check or help!

On all servers you nobody is interested!

Make your personal server and prove to us all that you can!

And it is better to close your mouth and not forcing me to apply the ban on your hash code it!

PS: Why did you create an alt for devastatin Server? There, all for the price of 1 Zen
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2014, 14:19   #28

lol man why did u write that this system "practically forces you to create alts"??? I don't have alts and i have all what i need. I have coins, salary, zens. If u didn't read - GM everyday makes GM events and players have prizes. In prizes u can got different stuff - coins, zen, items, pets and etc. Still GM sometimes gives prize who first get some progress in game. Still the system gives u all what u need if u active player. We all know that many players creates always alts and doesn't metter what server and game they are play. If players can't play without alts they will make alts everywhere. And btw whats happend with servers where u can get max power to 1 month??? This servers all die they have only 1 future - die. Because when player have max power the game become not interesting for he and he need only PvP. And if server doesn't gives many PvP - server soon die like many private server with free zen system and etc. And this is not PvP where 12 players VS 12 players ROFL. Thats why this salary system doesn't gives u chance get max power in few days. The system and GMs makes this game interesting for play to long time. Of couse when u start lvl 1 and don't have power it is hard but Admin cared about it and made easy mobs for kill if u have low power. And pls before write something about system and server - pls read guide about the system and try undestand how play here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2014, 16:46   #29

Quote:
Zitat von DevilTiger does not protect anything.

U say contrary ... practically forces you to create alts. Who is the Reason when u write so trash think in youré Head befor u write so much and go on the Server an play there, i know is not easy here to play but this is so much better about other Server we u can see. I was on much Server´s and i play this game more then 3 Year´s .

All Day the GM´s makes Events and give Price to the Winner!!!

Is a new System and u know only coins farm from other Server´s u need to learn to play on this Server and make not swear and talk bullshit for this Server.

Was u on CBT on the Server ?

I think u was not there, then when u was on the CBT u know all about to play on this Server with Salary System.

U will give not this Server a Chance and make made all other Player´s who will come and Play here !!!

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2014, 18:18   #30

it's pretty simple if i for example create 5 accounts and keep them on combat aid to farm salary all day i will have a huge advantage over any other player that just plays 1 char on the server and you know it.
by that definition the system itself dose force you to create alts
Thanks
2 Users

« Bruh | Boi p server »