New info on hybrid's ******-upness! He took out his only quest, AND his account creation doesn't work for everyone! wooooooo! go hybrid!!!
Errr no I didn't take out the only quest, and the account creator works fine; Please don't blame your and others (notice I didn't say and/or, because it is and, for all the slow people) own stupidity on me.
For starters, his client is **** atm. you gotta **** with it a lot to get it to work. Once you DO get it working it tends to mess up at the character creation screen. There's a dickload of skills not in yet...
Whose fault is it that you can't set up a simple client that has a step by step guide?
Whose fault is it that you can't set up a simple client that has a step by step guide?
You're in idiot.
it's simple. I downloaded his play.exe, extracted it, aiming it at a 5035 client. it extracted fine. i manually downloaded all of the patches and applied them. ran the client and it was all good. logged in with the account i created 15 minutes earlier while the client was setting up, and i got a *** **** white screen. guess what? it happened to two of my friends too. so my buddy had a gm make him an account and he could log in fine. what's that telling you? it's your log-in, hybrid. i have endless respect for you. you are, in my eyes, the best c# coder on these forums, and have made the best server. just admit that you made this one mistake.
i take back what i said about the client being messed. that WAS my fault. i had the play.exe target a 5066 client by accident for copying. I'm sorry I flamed you on that one.
And all the players that you gave second rb to are claiming that you can't get the gold cup from the quest anymore. I'd rather hear it straight from the creator. Is the quest for the gold cup still there or not?
*** **** it ...you little kid that threatens to release one's source when you don't agree with what they posted.
edit: Like you flaming Infamous?
little kid? real ******* original. and i never threatened to release it you illiterate ****. i was joking with all of the swearing too. kenshi is an awesome coder, and he deserves to keep his work his work. He just needs to stop being immature and flaming people...and if you call saying that i respect hybrid on an unprecedented level is flaming, then try learning the definition of the word flame...****** =.= *** this forum has went to hell with the exeption of hybrid, kenshi, emme, a1blaster(did he quit?), leavemealone, evanxxm, *M*, and a handful of other equally helpful and respectable members.
News flash people: flaming is for kids. If you're not here to help and be friendly, just quit. And yes, I'm gonna take my advice and quit. This site has gotten overrun by flaming kids and retarded wannabe know-it-alls. besides, my boss caught me on here last week and i think he's having our IT guy watch me now xD
Good-bye epvp, (as if anyone will miss me haha )
TheGeneral...Richard Pressler, of Goffstown, NH, USA
PS **** it...I logged in with my old inactive account. Oh well, you get the idea You won't see EITHER of these two accounts anymore =[
One LAST thing, I edited the original post and all that followed to clear up my mistakes. I'm really sorry Hybrid. I hope you can take my quitting as an apology =\
PS: I'm also sorry to Kenshi for the flaming earlier. I was tryin to joke, but as I look back, it didn't hint at joking at all...
Any Good F2P Servers? 09/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies I've been looking for like a week for a good Pserver but there all either Pay for Registration or Registration is offline.
Any Suggestions/help?
Anyone thats good with servers 04/26/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies I have my own server but when i click game.exe nothing happens how do i fix this please help?
Any good Cabal servers? 08/22/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 9 Replies Hi, I was just wondering if there are ANY Cabal Pservers that have:
All the basic Pserver stuff (lifetime premium, gps warp, 4-tab inventory, etc)
A lot of Crafted + Slotted Forcium drop in MF/PF
Very high rates (900X +)
EOX +8 and UCHH/Perfect Core DROP/Alz shop
SEHH, FCHH drops.
I would create my own server like that but I have no programming experience..
Private servers? (Good) 02/03/2009 - RF Online - 9 Replies I need a good private server
Anyone know a private server in which you start at level 55 *Heehee*
Or no quest to level 50-55 or something :P
Or just an amazing server :P
Any good Leveling Servers? 07/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies I want to play a leveling server. Post here if you know of a good and ONLINE leveling server. THANKS!