Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server- War of the Immortals ~ Requiem

Discussion on New Server- War of the Immortals ~ Requiem within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/06/2014, 15:26   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog2008 View Post
Talking like that shows people what is your true nature , smexyfingers. If you trully were not a team then you would have written calmly with no cursing words in the mesage: "We are not a team,i am his friend blablabla",but this is how you reacted when someone reported on game chat the zen bug so i'm not surprised.

As for bodazi i know you are beyond that level you wrote there ,the age should be an indication of how civilized/educated you are but here you showed the oposite. I had no acces to the files ,and if i would have had i wouldn't use them. I was only with the forum and editing stuff.

The truth is i really wanted the woi server to work ,to be one of the best there is but this happened. I wish you luck with the next server you make.
A good indication of a civilised person is being polite. Calling someone out when they haven't wronged you or spoken ill of you beforehand is rather impolite. On the contrary, Necro wronged many players who are rightfully upset, justifying every word written against him on this thread. You are slandering them and making false statements with nothing to go by other than justified anger. Were we to go by your standards, you would be a hypocrite, but I'd say you are accomplishing that wonderfully without having to delve into the morals of civility (which for the record do not determine who is ultimately right, nor does age or level of education). Would you like for Necro's capabilities as a developer to be measured by his crooked antics in and out of the game? You do realise this is, in comparable ridiculousness, what you do when you try to invalidate something not at all conditioned by something else. Childishly calling Smexyfingers and Kaisa out was at the very least disrespectful. Don't do it again.

Your developer did favour players who shamelessly flaunted it on PMs to others and used it to their advantage quite brilliantly. He protected them from the rules no player should be exempt from. We got fed bullshit up until we confronted the problem and sought help. Quit trying to cover it up with the bug excuse, it makes you look bad and falls on deaf veteran ears. Had there been a bug or a hidden farming spot to reasonably explain what happened, you best believe it more than a select few would have exploited it b4 Necro had time to type /additem or mail it over to his privileged pup.
I can easily call several people to this thread whom I didn't personally know/was allied with ig to give their testimony, although unnecessary, granted that barely anyone left the server with a positive opinion. You're so hung up on whether or not we are a 'team' that I'm humoured to think you feel invariably threatened. You paint us the devil and Necro the saint but #factslaid: He messed up the daily zen. He allowed it to be exploited. He knowingly overlooked the abusers. He favoured certain players. He refused to let go of the players he willingly corrupted. He contacted them outside of the game to reassure them they would be fine. He talked smack on the rest of the team. He later threatened to dispose of Deathfall and Big_H who put in more sweat and tears for this embarrassingly small playerbase than the developer himself. He claimed full ownership over serverfiles~hosting he didn't actually purchase alone, if at all. Go over those circumstances in detail and tell me how is he to be pardoned?

Rippy, I don't know what your relationship is and I don't give a single freckle, but it is conveyed in the way you choose to stand up for him. Your argument is weak. Players don't blame you or Seven for his misdeeds. Defending him is surely not the best approach to walk out of this wreck with a good reputation.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 15:46   #47

bruh u jsut got ur **** virginity taken by words alone
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 15:47   #48

Going to hop in here and have my say yet again. I'm laughing how I didn't even read through all the banter because I know my friends are sound and can post something stupendous but I'm going to reiterate something I never touched on, the maths that I did over the anonymous tip off. Let's see here, 30kz per day per ip once a day at 00:00 now anyone who played on the WOI Requiem server knows that the zen prices were gouged up as high as they could go for us to afford anything playing wise, and then to read all this. Let's do some math. So Necros, your friend used at least four accounts that "I" myself knew of, and that's around 120kz per day, which I'm going to bet your friend abused more than that, and you allowed him to just abuse all the bugs he could find, and you rewarded him with ingame items for it so that makes it cool for one guy to have it up on the rest of the server? No. To fix things and find the bugs is your bloody damn job. YOU fucked that up on your own. You spent too much time trying to create custom content that you didn't listen to your playerbase at all except for your friend. You spent too much time trying to create custom content period that you didn't have the time to check for bugs and you decided it was okay to go live? With that many bugs in your content?

Okay, about Rippy, I didn't have any information on you, nor do I really give a shit about you. The way you're behaving you're a white-knighting dickrider and you need to sit down and shut the hell up.

All in all I think everyone here has seen some thorough trashing of Necros, and I'm sure more is to come. I'm going to wager that with as many times as he's done this he's threatened other people too. I'm going to request that everyone reading this tread do one simple thing. Never trust Necros with any sort of developing work again or this asshole going to rob you blind and gut you when your back's turned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
Going to hop in here and have my say yet again. I'm laughing how I didn't even read through all the banter because I know my friends are sound and can post something stupendous but I'm going to reiterate something I never touched on, the maths that I did over the anonymous tip off. Let's see here, 30kz per day per ip once a day at 00:00 now anyone who played on the WOI Requiem server knows that the zen prices were gouged up as high as they could go for us to afford anything playing wise, and then to read all this. Let's do some math. So Necros, your friend used at least four accounts that "I" myself knew of, and that's around 120kz per day, which I'm going to bet your friend abused more than that, and you allowed him to just abuse all the bugs he could find, and you rewarded him with ingame items for it so that makes it cool for one guy to have it up on the rest of the server? No. To fix things and find the bugs is your bloody damn job. YOU fucked that up on your own. You spent too much time trying to create custom content that you didn't listen to your playerbase at all except for your friend. You spent too much time trying to create custom content period that you didn't have the time to check for bugs and you decided it was okay to go live? With that many bugs in your content?

Okay, about Rippy, I didn't have any information on you, nor do I really give a shit about you. The way you're behaving you're a white-knighting dickrider and you need to sit down and shut the hell up.

All in all I think everyone here has seen some thorough trashing of Necros, and I'm sure more is to come. I'm going to wager that with as many times as he's done this he's threatened other people too. I'm going to request that everyone reading this tread do one simple thing. Never trust Necros with any sort of developing work again or this asshole going to rob you blind and gut you when your back's turned.
You see this? You see the cursing and such? Notice how in all of this you can see the "idgaf" written in the tone I'm speaking. Get used to it because that's how I am. I call it how I see it and you can either hate me for doing that, or you can be like a few of my good friends in this thread and admire me for being able to not give a shit who I'm talking to or about. If I got something to say, If I know you're an asshole, if I know you done me wrong, if I know you've done a friend wrong, do you think I'm going to sit and say nothing? Fuck no.
Old 04/06/2014, 15:55   #49

Well written nyoom , i tryed to defend him because he isn't online to do so , i have been playing on his servers since boi pvp and saw he's skills in developing,but that trully doesn't absolve him of what he is accused about. I don't know about the sent items/friends in game of necros , but the fact is if he didn't defend himself till now , i won't from now on.I could have believed too much of what he wrote .

Calling someone here doesn't mean in the bad way (i just expressed in the post that they are friends and they intervine for each other).That's not a bad thing. The language is another thing.

I wish all the people that start servers/already had, good luck with them, and hope our differencies have been settled.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2014, 15:58   #50

You see I would say you had good intentions Bog but you already turned yourself inside out with trying to accuse and attack and now you can't do anything about it, you can't fix what you said and you can't fix what you've done. Kindly shlump off and let everyone else have a say. You should go back to your corner and sit down. Time out for you. *Jack sparrow hand wave* Shoo
Old 04/06/2014, 16:11   #51

The thing is i didn't try to accuse noone , when i accused i had proof,mostly i tryed to defend someone who didn't show up to defend himself.I'll go on my way from now on so will you ,good luck all.
Old 04/06/2014, 17:00   #52

Quote:
Well written nyoom , i tryed to defend him because he isn't online to do so , i have been playing on his servers since boi pvp and saw he's skills in developing,but that trully doesn't absolve him of what he is accused about. I don't know about the sent items/friends in game of necros , but the fact is if he didn't defend himself till now , i won't from now on.I could have believed too much of what he wrote .

Calling someone here doesn't mean in the bad way (i just expressed in the post that they are friends and they intervine for each other).That's not a bad thing. The language is another thing.

I wish all the people that start servers/already had, good luck with them, and hope our differencies have been settled.
It is a regrettable thing when you defend someone who leaves friends to get the backlash not meant for them. Right you are in believing too much of what he wrote, and I likewise prior to discovering Raki's gold mine. 2 bad he gutted it. I understand your reply was biased when you first began defending him, and that is all-right. I wish he'd come forward and admit to his faults, but Necro is still a piss baby hiding behind a computer screen and his programming skills are the only passable thing I have to note about him. I digress.

It is possible to acknowledge and respect someone's work despite them being unfit to manage a server. This is the point I am trying to make when I say people who use profanity to diss others are not limited to nor comprised of vulgarity per se, their motives and truth should not be invalidated. It means they are rude. A good example would be me refraining from calling you a basic bitch up until now. Were my words invalidated? No. Having established that, of course it is a bad thing to be prejudiced against someone's truth because of the language used.

Our differences are far from being settled. You contributed to the present situation and it's high time you apologised to the playerbase.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 17:19   #53

#WRECKED
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 17:23   #54

Quote:
So let me see if i got this thing wright , Necros gave Rampage(Phantom in game) a gm item to help him on instances and he killed bosses and after he started pking instead ?
As i see from the comments , Rampage didn't post a so he can enlighten us about this with some proof.
This trust is an important thing now a days.
Now you say
but before you said you would show, so please don't change the subject maybe not all people here know about this. You say you got banned for misusing the gm item in your own agenda and after you got unbanned . As i see from the gm logs you got unbanned but was it realy from the good will of Necros or you begged him to ?

Edit: These discussions here bring too much drama so if you can show the people some proof and let's end this.
let me explain to you since your not talking non sense like ana/seven

I went inside lh started to kill mobs saw that i couldn't only had 20k hp and was going to lose whole run of lh (alot of exp) I pmed him to help me with lh NOT to give gmitem he did that completely on his own i just asked him to help kill those mobs and he send me that item in mail instead.

so thats not my problem at all as the me killing bosses and pking people?? (not stupid enough to do such things) i'd love to see the proof of that if i'm lying about this

not sure if you meant did i bug him for unbanned or bugged him for gm item as above i didn't bug him for gmitem only for help killing mobs, as for if i bugged him for unbanned not at all as everyone knows even if i had the account i didn't like the people *cough* seven*cough* and wasn't going to play.
why did i thought i got banned? i said for pking seven then he cried to gm about it (his friend necros) or if i'm lying about this why didn't i stay banned and got a good reason why i was banned? note (i didn't use gmitem for PK) i pked him with normal gear.

Quote:
I don't think he is deadman95 because that guy wasn't being this rude and he was expresing in a more civilized way ,but rampage is an alt of someone bcos of his acc creation date.
Let's not try to bring more drama here ,server is already closed. Thank you
Rippy, I'm not alt and you can ask around how half the population of your server knows me the other half is probably lame or i don't like.
Old 04/06/2014, 17:36   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage2014forever View Post
let me explain to you since your not talking non sense like ana/seven

I went inside lh started to kill mobs saw that i couldn't only had 20k hp and was going to lose whole run of lh (alot of exp) I pmed him to help me with lh NOT to give gmitem he did that completely on his own i just asked him to help kill those mobs and he send me that item in mail instead.

so thats not my problem at all as the me killing bosses and pking people?? (not stupid enough to do such things) i'd love to see the proof of that if i'm lying about this
Kay so first of all you ignorant twat, you and I were in the same fucking party when we were killing bosses together and you were using that GM item, you even said and I quote ingame "This is why I didn't want to bring him, he's gonna tell on me" And because of you thinking I was going to rat you out to the staff you sat there and during legion activities and pvp, you purposely killed me not once but twice and then tried to make some excuse up like I was going to attack you? Do you think people here are fucking stupid and that people wouldn't just yank the carpet under your feet and watch you fall on your ass verbally or were you hoping this would be a free ride Phantom? I'm sorry but I will not hold back and pretend like you're innocent because we were legion mates before on two other servers. The truth is, you were handed an item and you used it for the purposes you weren't supposed to. And that a corrupt GM gave you the item instead of telling you "No" and telling you how to complete it with the proper answers. Normally GMs on other servers wouldn't be doing something like that don't you think? And where are those other servers? Still running. Places you can't play in because you wanted to be better in a new server.

Let's move on to how you caused drama and friction with me specifically ingame because you thought you were going to get into trouble because of me being in the party with you when you were doing it. Did you honestly think that someone wouldn't spot you if it weren't me telling on you? Someone else obviously reported you before I was going to do so because you had taken that item and was killing bosses with it. So yeah, you need to stop trying. Just stop speaking and crawl back to the corner of the world you crawled out of. No one here is going to believe you and you keep going back and forth so fucking much it's making my head spin Phantom. Stop being a fucking hypocrite and maybe your banterous logic MIGHT ACTUALLY WORK! Hypocrisy completely invalidates anything you're saying right now Phantom.

As such hypocrisy is so heavily saturated in your comments that it's seeping and pouring from the seams, it's safe to say and assume that you don't know what the hell you're talking about and that you should sit down and shut the hell up like Bog. Now get the hell off this comment stream before I verbally destroy you more. My cursing does not in fact invalidate my facts and the truth I have presented and if you can't get over that you should fuck right the hell out of this thread and go somewhere else with the thumb that you have up your own ass.
Old 04/06/2014, 17:36   #56

I haven't seen Necros say anything here, or I missed it if its somewhere else, but there's no shame admitting you messed something up or apologizing for wronging people, and not doing that is why I think some people are so mad. I can understand people trying to defend their friends and such, but you can't take all the fall for someone when they sit back and don't care. If you're going to own, or run, a server, you have to show your playerbase a bit of respect, otherwise you certainly won't get any in return..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2014, 17:37   #57

Quote:
Well kaisa nice advertisement u made there ,i guess you ,smexyfingers,rampage are a group and when one is getting atacked and can't respond, one of you intervine.
sorry i couldn't watch epvpers cause i need atleast 8hrs of sleep >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
Kay so first of all you ignorant twat, you and I were in the same fucking party when we were killing bosses together and you were using that GM item, you even said and I quote ingame "This is why I didn't want to bring him, he's gonna tell on me" And because of you thinking I was going to rat you out to the staff you sat there and during legion activities and pvp, you purposely killed me not once but twice and then tried to make some excuse up like I was going to attack you? Do you think people here are fucking stupid and that people wouldn't just yank the carpet under your feet and watch you fall on your ass verbally or were you hoping this would be a free ride Phantom? I'm sorry but I will not hold back and pretend like you're innocent because we were legion mates before on two other servers. The truth is, you were handed an item and you used it for the purposes you weren't supposed to. And that a corrupt GM gave you the item instead of telling you "No" and telling you how to complete it with the proper answers. Normally GMs on other servers wouldn't be doing something like that don't you think? And where are those other servers? Still running. Places you can't play in because you wanted to be better in a new server.

Let's move on to how you caused drama and friction with me specifically ingame because you thought you were going to get into trouble because of me being in the party with you when you were doing it. Did you honestly think that someone wouldn't spot you if it weren't me telling on you? Someone else obviously reported you before I was going to do so because you had taken that item and was killing bosses with it. So yeah, you need to stop trying. Just stop speaking and crawl back to the corner of the world you crawled out of. No one here is going to believe you and you keep going back and forth so fucking much it's making my head spin Phantom. Stop being a fucking hypocrite and maybe your banterous logic MIGHT ACTUALLY WORK! Hypocrisy completely invalidates anything you're saying right now Phantom.

As such hypocrisy is so heavily saturated in your comments that it's seeping and pouring from the seams, it's safe to say and assume that you don't know what the hell you're talking about and that you should sit down and shut the hell up like Bog. Now get the hell off this comment stream before I verbally destroy you more. My cursing does not in fact invalidate my facts and the truth I have presented and if you can't get over that you should fuck right the hell out of this thread and go somewhere else with the thumb that you have up your own ass.
I'm so not going to read this whole wall of shit you just written, as all you need to know is i didn't want you in party cuz lets face it nobody can trust you nor likes you. Mr. Progenator/wraith/jimraynor
god idk you've got so many names hard to remember em all.
Old 04/06/2014, 17:41   #58

nyoom, i understand your point of view but i'm not the one that should be apologiseing to the playerbase,i haven't affected them in any way(other than my spellings maybe).The thing is i don't even know you nyoom, if as you say i contributed to the present situation ( server was closed when this discussion started) so i only expressed my point of view here(that's not someting to be apologising for).

If necros sent you rampage the item, that's his fault and didn't remediate it on time. I'm leaving this discussion.
Old 04/06/2014, 17:49   #59

Quote:
nyoom, i understand your point of view but i'm not the one that should be apologiseing to the playerbase,i haven't affected them in any way(other than my spellings maybe).The thing is i don't even know you nyoom, if as you say i contributed to the present situation ( server was closed when this discussion started) so i only expressed my point of view here(that's not someting to be apologising for).

If necros sent you rampage the item, that's his fault and didn't remediate it on time. I'm leaving this discussion.
You're not going to apologise for defending a guilty man? Nyoom even handed your *** to you and you still won't man up and say one word. Sick that lad I want to be like you when I grow up, teach me to be you please, you're sooooooo sick!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2014, 17:53   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage2014forever View Post
sorry i couldn't watch epvpers cause i need atleast 8hrs of sleep >_>

I'm so not going to read this whole wall of **** you just written, as all you need to know is i didn't want you in party cuz lets face it nobody can trust you nor likes you. Mr. Progenator/wraith/jimraynor
*** idk you've got so many names hard to remember em all.
Nobody trusts nor likes me yet I'm sitting in a group convo with about 4-5 maybe 6 or more people that do like me and trust me and it's one that you're not a part of?? Did you ever understand or consider why you aren't there?