Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server- War of the Immortals ~ Requiem

Discussion on New Server- War of the Immortals ~ Requiem within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/04/2014, 13:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremept View Post
Server is awesome, we just need more people
Server is bugged, today people gets unlimited stats, coins, exp, salary and 120 gears. Bug with VIP account, when u teleports u give 20k salary, +10 stats, +4mil money, + packs zen/item/exp FOR EACH teleport. In 5 min i get +1000 stats, 1kk salary, 200kk coins, and items.

Around 5 days no updates. And when i write GM's they nothing say.

Now, ty for server. But me and my friends start looking for normal new BOI or WOI.
Old 04/05/2014, 00:09   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by miktian View Post
Server is bugged, today people gets unlimited stats, coins, exp, salary and 120 gears. Bug with VIP account, when u teleports u give 20k salary, +10 stats, +4mil money, + packs zen/item/exp FOR EACH teleport. In 5 min i get +1000 stats, 1kk salary, 200kk coins, and items.

Around 5 days no updates. And when i write GM's they nothing say.

Now, ty for server. But me and my friends start looking for normal new BOI or WOI.
lol epic fail no? :P
Old 04/05/2014, 05:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage2014forever View Post
lol epic fail no? :P
Yes
Old 04/05/2014, 06:49   #19

Apparently and this is just anonymous information I was given, the Developer Necros, believes that it is his and his server alone and his staff and his alone and that since he is the Developer he has full control over everything and everyone. Are we all aware of how it works really? I wonder. Just because a player is friends with him in the same country as him he was treated extra specially and played favorites with by Necros. The way his server is set up is interesting and there's actually some real maths to go with that.

Each day upon logging in, a normal player can gain up to 30kz ((this subject will be covered later so please bear with me here.)), and also five thousand salary points. All the markets are customized and the zen prices are a little gougy at best and are heavy on the zen bank. The Developer despite numerous votes of reducing prices on the zen market, ignoring several open votes about other issues regarding the server. Ignoring the other staff and the owner in question whom I'm sure would step forth if he really needed to. And in this world we all know he who is supplying the funds to keep a server running is the one with the ultimate power. Anyway.

There is an issue of this player that Necros was playing favorites with, anyone that played this server during beta, as well as during it's piss poor shitty corrupted "live" version, he was given multiple things including but probalby not limited to VIP Status in the terms of that you get extra login rewards. Items at a custom NPC that can provide many things including items known to seasoned WOI players as Deicide Crystals (Used for purchasing Deity Gears ((Similar to BOI's PSG))) which are normally found by traversing pvp environments known as Castle of Judgement and Hades Temple. NORMALLY that is where they are found along with several other pvp zone bosses. The other item in the function is Oracle Origins. These are used in WOI to purchase oracle accessories when one has enough of them. Similar to BOI's Oracle Crystals. There are however another item called Infernal Crystals. which normally when a server level is high enough, and enough players are the proper level and have the "Olympian" Title, you gain access to higher and more advanced gear, and better instances and scenarios. Infernal Crystals come from Infernal Proofs. Which can be gathered only by defeating a boss soul summon usable in only realm 8 in one of two maps. Asgard or Defiled Paradise. Both of these maps are pvp zones, one you can go red in, one you cannot. Obviously a pvp zone means pvp. All the gears you're normally gaining, all the items you normally get are from naturally ocurring events. But the developer thought in his infinite wisdom, that since he had a good friend that was going to play, he would deck him out. We're going to get to more on this subject as well while I'm at it. Multiple players had issues with this GM, multiple Staff Members as well as the Owner expressed distrust and lack of faith as well as a general dislike of the developer for various reasons with bad karma in the past. I won't air that, that is up to them to do and decide on.

If Menoz, aka LeRazor, reads this post. Tell me something sir, at any single point on your server BOI-Oracle did you ever let debaucles like this happen? Did you ever even once allow anyone to defile the work you put together and did you ever make something so hard that no one could do it even if the just played the game and didn't donate? No. I've played your server and it's very easy to do things there and it's also not too easy, it offers many custom things and differences to other BOI's that it just can't be competed with or compared to. Whereas every single project Necros has been involved in crashes and burns in complete and utter failure.

Now I have to ask a question, why is this the case? Why do you think that no one here can tell how you're behaving Necros? Did you think it was okay to decide you would run your server into the ground? Allowing your "friend" to abuse more than several weeks of zen at the rates you had. 1 account per day per ip address can claim and take 30kz at 00:00 Server time, and yet your friend was sighted with at least three to four alts that players knew were your alts, collecting zen via the server's method. Then you went on to do various forms of acting out. Including but not limited to threatening ME with bans on your server because you decided you didn't like that I didn't wanna see you get special treatment. You think because you're a friend of the Developer you should have special treatment? Menoz tell me something sir, if you're still reading, do you ever at all even once give friends out of game special treatment at all in any make or form? If they break your rules and your systems and abuse them do you not punish them the same as someone you do not know? I've seen you do it so that question was utterly redundant and purely for banter and recognition of the similiarity between the things I'm explaining.

No one will play a corrupted server like that. No one will donate to it, you will lose your player base and run your server into the ground and end it in a ball of fire. I know you don't want that and you think that you're doing what you think is best for a server that is NOT IN FACT YOURS, but you're only ruining it Necros. That's the truth of everything. Everyone knows it, all the players knew it when they were finding things out for themselves. None of them are stupid. Can you deny more than 20 people telling you they knew what you were doing? Can you man up and face the shit you pulled here taking money from people and just running? People who donated that tried to help you but instead you ruined everything? I've found from several sources that you've destroyed 3 other projects..or 4, in a similar fashion and have you even stopped for a second to wonder why they failed? Because you abused your position, you abused your job's powers, and you ultimately are the sole reason Requiem is dead. If it's only you and your best friend why are you wasting time with an actual server where everyone can come and play freely? Why not make a local one for you and your friend and then play it via hamachi? Hm? Have you stopped to think about that? Because I'm pretty sure everyone else here would say to do the same fucking thing if that's all you're going to do. I don't see someone like Menoz doing that, And word from several people as far back as I can recall have seen you two having a history of helping each other here or there. So why is it now that you decide you can build a server and advertise it here, do what you've done and then not think that people would expose you? Did you think everyone was just stupid and going to lay down and not do something about it? Did you think no one would call you out and tell everyone what was actually happening? Do you think at all?

Several Gm's of this server have confided and shared with myself and several friends and other staff that Necros failed to communicate very well with the staff and was more interested in things for himself. Did you think no one would say anything? Did you think you could just disappear? Not come online for months and make a new server like it was nothing? Did you think no one would notice your pattern of behaviors around here and with the servers you've worked on and not put you out? Please when you attempt to fuck someone over the next time, don't fuck up and leave yourself laying around like an open book.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2014, 11:15   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
Apparently and this is just anonymous information I was given, the Developer Necros, believes that it is his and his server alone and his staff and his alone and that since he is the Developer he has full control over everything and everyone. Are we all aware of how it works really? I wonder. Just because a player is friends with him in the same country as him he was treated extra specially and played favorites with by Necros. The way his server is set up is interesting and there's actually some real maths to go with that.

Each day upon logging in, a normal player can gain up to 30kz ((this subject will be covered later so please bear with me here.)), and also five thousand salary points. All the markets are customized and the zen prices are a little gougy at best and are heavy on the zen bank. The Developer despite numerous votes of reducing prices on the zen market, ignoring several open votes about other issues regarding the server. Ignoring the other staff and the owner in question whom I'm sure would step forth if he really needed to. And in this world we all know he who is supplying the funds to keep a server running is the one with the ultimate power. Anyway.

There is an issue of this player that Necros was playing favorites with, anyone that played this server during beta, as well as during it's piss poor shitty corrupted "live" version, he was given multiple things including but probalby not limited to VIP Status in the terms of that you get extra login rewards. Items at a custom NPC that can provide many things including items known to seasoned WOI players as Deicide Crystals (Used for purchasing Deity Gears ((Similar to BOI's PSG))) which are normally found by traversing pvp environments known as Castle of Judgement and Hades Temple. NORMALLY that is where they are found along with several other pvp zone bosses. The other item in the function is Oracle Origins. These are used in WOI to purchase oracle accessories when one has enough of them. Similar to BOI's Oracle Crystals. There are however another item called Infernal Crystals. which normally when a server level is high enough, and enough players are the proper level and have the "Olympian" Title, you gain access to higher and more advanced gear, and better instances and scenarios. Infernal Crystals come from Infernal Proofs. Which can be gathered only by defeating a boss soul summon usable in only realm 8 in one of two maps. Asgard or Defiled Paradise. Both of these maps are pvp zones, one you can go red in, one you cannot. Obviously a pvp zone means pvp. All the gears you're normally gaining, all the items you normally get are from naturally ocurring events. But the developer thought in his infinite wisdom, that since he had a good friend that was going to play, he would deck him out. We're going to get to more on this subject as well while I'm at it. Multiple players had issues with this GM, multiple Staff Members as well as the Owner expressed distrust and lack of faith as well as a general dislike of the developer for various reasons with bad karma in the past. I won't air that, that is up to them to do and decide on.

If Menoz, aka LeRazor, reads this post. Tell me something sir, at any single point on your server BOI-Oracle did you ever let debaucles like this happen? Did you ever even once allow anyone to defile the work you put together and did you ever make something so hard that no one could do it even if the just played the game and didn't donate? No. I've played your server and it's very easy to do things there and it's also not too easy, it offers many custom things and differences to other BOI's that it just can't be competed with or compared to. Whereas every single project Necros has been involved in crashes and burns in complete and utter failure.

Now I have to ask a question, why is this the case? Why do you think that no one here can tell how you're behaving Necros? Did you think it was okay to decide you would run your server into the ground? Allowing your "friend" to abuse more than several weeks of zen at the rates you had. 1 account per day per ip address can claim and take 30kz at 00:00 Server time, and yet your friend was sighted with at least three to four alts that players knew were your alts, collecting zen via the server's method. Then you went on to do various forms of acting out. Including but not limited to threatening ME with bans on your server because you decided you didn't like that I didn't wanna see you get special treatment. You think because you're a friend of the Developer you should have special treatment? Menoz tell me something sir, if you're still reading, do you ever at all even once give friends out of game special treatment at all in any make or form? If they break your rules and your systems and abuse them do you not punish them the same as someone you do not know? I've seen you do it so that question was utterly redundant and purely for banter and recognition of the similiarity between the things I'm explaining.

No one will play a corrupted server like that. No one will donate to it, you will lose your player base and run your server into the ground and end it in a ball of fire. I know you don't want that and you think that you're doing what you think is best for a server that is NOT IN FACT YOURS, but you're only ruining it Necros. That's the truth of everything. Everyone knows it, all the players knew it when they were finding things out for themselves. None of them are stupid. Can you deny more than 20 people telling you they knew what you were doing? Can you man up and face the shit you pulled here taking money from people and just running? People who donated that tried to help you but instead you ruined everything? I've found from several sources that you've destroyed 3 other projects..or 4, in a similar fashion and have you even stopped for a second to wonder why they failed? Because you abused your position, you abused your job's powers, and you ultimately are the sole reason Requiem is dead. If it's only you and your best friend why are you wasting time with an actual server where everyone can come and play freely? Why not make a local one for you and your friend and then play it via hamachi? Hm? Have you stopped to think about that? Because I'm pretty sure everyone else here would say to do the same fucking thing if that's all you're going to do. I don't see someone like Menoz doing that, And word from several people as far back as I can recall have seen you two having a history of helping each other here or there. So why is it now that you decide you can build a server and advertise it here, do what you've done and then not think that people would expose you? Did you think everyone was just stupid and going to lay down and not do something about it? Did you think no one would call you out and tell everyone what was actually happening? Do you think at all?

Several Gm's of this server have confided and shared with myself and several friends and other staff that Necros failed to communicate very well with the staff and was more interested in things for himself. Did you think no one would say anything? Did you think you could just disappear? Not come online for months and make a new server like it was nothing? Did you think no one would notice your pattern of behaviors around here and with the servers you've worked on and not put you out? Please when you attempt to fuck someone over the next time, don't fuck up and leave yourself laying around like an open book.
wall of text thx, -_- but yer, i left that server cause it was obvious he was only helping his friends with items ect ect and banned me for pking his friend in a pvp zone (idiot) then acted like i was never ban when i knew i was after people complained got unbanned but still didn't want to play corrupted server.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
about the never being called out for this he has been called it about 3 times but his little feg buddys show up with a 100 accnts and bash the person.
Old 04/05/2014, 12:44   #21

****, Shadow I've known you for a while, but that was a long *** post even for you lol. I didn't play after beta so don't really know what happened, but its too bad since the server could have had potential and Necros added some new stuff to woi that no one else has done. And most of the gms during beta were friendly and helpful. So I'm guessing the server is closed down now?
I still hope someone opens a woi server that is fair and balanced enough for everyone to enjoy playing and not turn into a corrupt mess of fuckery.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2014, 13:24   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValvatorezX View Post
****, Shadow I've known you for a while, but that was a long *** post even for you lol. I didn't play after beta so don't really know what happened, but its too bad since the server could have had potential and Necros added some new stuff to woi that no one else has done. And most of the gms during beta were friendly and helpful. So I'm guessing the server is closed down now?
I still hope someone opens a woi server that is fair and balanced enough for everyone to enjoy playing and not turn into a corrupt mess of fuckery.
Val LOL :'3
Old 04/05/2014, 14:46   #23

Quote:
but yer, i left that server cause it was obvious he was only helping his friends with items ect ect and banned me for pking his friend in a pvp zone (idiot) then acted like i was never ban when i knew i was after people complained got unbanned but still didn't want to play corrupted server.
Phantom you and woiloo were banned. You two know what for was that ban and should also stop telling lies.
Old 04/05/2014, 17:51   #24

Another wall of letters...(read if you have the time )

First of all , one day you got some "anonymous" tip that Necros believed woi requiem was his server and he has full control on all things and players that are in server.Well he was the developer of it so he must have had control on all things regarding server maintenance ,adding stuff etc. As i saw in the discussions from staff chat there were some messages that were accusing Necros of being the single owner/developer there,but the thing is not all in staff were good with coding/editing items/instances so practicly Necros was the only one working on it. About his "friend" , i dont know about that ,if it's true or not so i'm not gonna comment on the matter.

About the market, Necros alone made the market in one night because no one from staff helped due to the fact they were busy(the night before the live release).As for "votes of reducing prices" i haven't seen on forum a thread that indicates the suggestion for zen price lowering,maybe i didn't see coreclty so you can indicate the thread.

In this part you tell us where some of the rare items are gotten from blabla , a part of the friend that i have no clue about...
In this "Multiple players had issues with this GM, multiple Staff Members as well as the Owner expressed distrust and lack of faith as well as a general dislike of the developer for various reasons with bad karma in the past. I won't air that, that is up to them to do and decide on" ,what are you trying to expres? . I don't know who contacted who but this "bad karma" was before Necros started building the server?

Comapring a new woi server with a old and populated boi server isn't that good of comparison. After that some advertisement ... ,anyway can you mention the projects that Necros started and were by his fault a "complete and utter failure" ? As i have seen in his programs,stuff he scripted, he is skilled in the boi bussiness.As i saw he can't log every day due to the fact that he is human and and has other things to do.There will always be people that won't like you/your work etc ,i have seen this people post lies here on epvp ,where they accused other developers of different things that were in fact lies.. so there will always be haterz.
I don't know who you, ShadedShadow were in game but these statements that you have written here have no proof ,when a developer is "threatening ME with bans" for no reason maybe i can make a picture of that and put it on epvp so people can see it.

Here you are wright "No one will play a corrupted server like that. No one will donate to it, you will lose your player base and run your server into the ground and end it in a ball of fire" ,every server that is corrupt can't maintain itself.I don't know if Necros got any money for the work he done till now so if he didn't get you can't call it a job.
Can you explain a bit about this "I've found from several sources that you've destroyed 3 other projects..or 4, in a similar fashion" cos i don't know what projects you are talking about.

"Several Gm's of this server have confided and shared with myself and several friends and other staff that Necros failed to communicate very well with the staff and was more interested in things for himself" , well there were 3 gm's,including the owner, in server that could have "confided" in you so there aren't that many.About this "Not come online for months" is exagerated , every human being can't come online every day because they could have "a job/children blabla" ,we all have things to do other than playing woi/boi/other games.
The communication part ,well you have seen that he doesn't write in english perfectly as he stated so that could be considered an impediment in communication.

I have written this out of boredom so the text may have some spelling mistakes,don't correct me cos i don't give a ...

Now we will wait for Necros side of the story.
Old 04/05/2014, 18:17   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaMKD View Post
Phantom you and woiloo were banned. You two know what for was that ban and should also stop telling lies.
lol? you dumbarse want the screenshot of necros acting like he never banned me ,then unbanned me.
Edit: Exactly when he said that i was banned, got banned from necros forum which is not even being used for the game anymore. xD (for no reason at all)
tho i can still log in game if it was up cuz fck logic lol
Old 04/05/2014, 19:16   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog2008 View Post
Another wall of letters...(read if you have the time )

First of all , one day you got some "anonymous" tip that Necros believed woi requiem was his server and he has full control on all things and players that are in server.Well he was the developer of it so he must have had control on all things regarding server maintenance ,adding stuff etc. As i saw in the discussions from staff chat there were some messages that were accusing Necros of being the single owner/developer there,but the thing is not all in staff were good with coding/editing items/instances so practicly Necros was the only one working on it. About his "friend" , i dont know about that ,if it's true or not so i'm not gonna comment on the matter.

About the market, Necros alone made the market in one night because no one from staff helped due to the fact they were busy(the night before the live release).As for "votes of reducing prices" i haven't seen on forum a thread that indicates the suggestion for zen price lowering,maybe i didn't see coreclty so you can indicate the thread.

In this part you tell us where some of the rare items are gotten from blabla , a part of the friend that i have no clue about...
In this "Multiple players had issues with this GM, multiple Staff Members as well as the Owner expressed distrust and lack of faith as well as a general dislike of the developer for various reasons with bad karma in the past. I won't air that, that is up to them to do and decide on" ,what are you trying to expres? . I don't know who contacted who but this "bad karma" was before Necros started building the server?

Comapring a new woi server with a old and populated boi server isn't that good of comparison. After that some advertisement ... ,anyway can you mention the projects that Necros started and were by his fault a "complete and utter failure" ? As i have seen in his programs,stuff he scripted, he is skilled in the boi bussiness.As i saw he can't log every day due to the fact that he is human and and has other things to do.There will always be people that won't like you/your work etc ,i have seen this people post lies here on epvp ,where they accused other developers of different things that were in fact lies.. so there will always be haterz.
I don't know who you, ShadedShadow were in game but these statements that you have written here have no proof ,when a developer is "threatening ME with bans" for no reason maybe i can make a picture of that and put it on epvp so people can see it.

Here you are wright "No one will play a corrupted server like that. No one will donate to it, you will lose your player base and run your server into the ground and end it in a ball of fire" ,every server that is corrupt can't maintain itself.I don't know if Necros got any money for the work he done till now so if he didn't get you can't call it a job.
Can you explain a bit about this "I've found from several sources that you've destroyed 3 other projects..or 4, in a similar fashion" cos i don't know what projects you are talking about.

"Several Gm's of this server have confided and shared with myself and several friends and other staff that Necros failed to communicate very well with the staff and was more interested in things for himself" , well there were 3 gm's,including the owner, in server that could have "confided" in you so there aren't that many.About this "Not come online for months" is exagerated , every human being can't come online every day because they could have "a job/children blabla" ,we all have things to do other than playing woi/boi/other games.
The communication part ,well you have seen that he doesn't write in english perfectly as he stated so that could be considered an impediment in communication.

I have written this out of boredom so the text may have some spelling mistakes,don't correct me cos i don't give a ...

Now we will wait for Necros side of the story.

Necros made market alone nobody helped him ? Big_H gave me his full market and asked me for help but whatever i wont work for this server since nobody gave me replys to the ideas i gave u same with the events i was planning wich the beta testers know.

Also dont look for help from necros if he sets a server up its trashi no infos. and he moves offline without any tipps as a dev is suposed to do usualy.

Greetings Kaisa
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2014, 20:23   #27

The market that he gave was only the original + some stuff that they thought for the market ,that's what necros gave me . Well if you haven't seen , neither the owner of the server didn't say anything of your ideas. All ideas sound good when you make them ,but putting them into practice is another thing.
Old 04/05/2014, 20:37   #28

It isnt hard to add dropp to bosses or buff them.
Old 04/05/2014, 20:41   #29

so what will happen now with server ?
Old 04/06/2014, 02:51   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage2014forever View Post
lol? you dumbarse want the screenshot of necros acting like he never banned me ,then unbanned me.
Edit: Exactly when he said that i was banned, got banned from necros forum which is not even being used for the game anymore. xD (for no reason at all)
tho i can still log in game if it was up cuz fck logic lol
Quote:
also helping friends by banning enemys.
Quote:
and banned me for pking his friend in a pvp zone
You were banned because crying to get help and got help <GM item> to pass an instance but your greed has no end so you had to continue and kill all bosses !!!!! that's the reason for your BANN. Necros Used forbidrolein Phantom 9999 Bug/GMHelp
And just wondering where is your proof that you were banned for PVP ??? and the same you when see that you were BANED make alt character and talked nonsense to me. As I said earlier stop telling lies and really I can not believe you're the same person who was on Kaisa gaming forum