Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server- War of the Immortals ~ Requiem

Discussion on New Server- War of the Immortals ~ Requiem within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/06/2014, 18:07   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
Nobody trusts nor likes me yet I'm sitting in a group convo with about 4-5 maybe 6 or more people that do like me and trust me and it's one that you're not a part of?? Did you ever understand or consider why you aren't there?
not there maybe cuz i don't even have skype nor need it?
2nd you only think they like you.poor guy
Old 04/06/2014, 18:09   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog2008 View Post
nyoom, i understand your point of view but i'm not the one that should be apologiseing to the playerbase,i haven't affected them in any way(other than my spellings maybe).The thing is i don't even know you nyoom, if as you say i contributed to the present situation ( server was closed when this discussion started) so i only expressed my point of view here(that's not someting to be apologising for).
You affected them by not preventing Necro from doing what he did to the server. You can tell these people you weren't involved and none will believe a word. Your point of view needs no apology, only the awful bias with which you began categorising and discrediting the players.
I personally don't require an apology, it's redundant to me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 18:20   #63

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 18:42   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyoom View Post
You affected them by not preventing Necro from doing what he did to the server. You can tell these people you weren't involved and none will believe a word. Your point of view needs no apology, only the awful bias with which you began categorising and discrediting the players.
I personally don't require an apology, it's redundant to me.
Are you serious now of just playn ? " not preveinting necros" ,what would you have suggested " killing him/handcuffing him" ?
I have not discredited any player on wrong basis , you are good with words, i give you that ,whoever you are. But your case has no basis.

Lets say im a lawyer and i was chosen to defend a person that hasn't been found yet guilty because he hasn't showed up to court. So the lawyer apologises to the people in the court room because the person he was defending didn't show up ? If thats your process of thinking then you have the rethink it. This example isn't acurate but it demonstrates how you think.
Ending this discussion.
Old 04/06/2014, 18:47   #65

Haters gonna hate~
Old 04/06/2014, 18:56   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage2014forever View Post
I went inside lh started to kill mobs saw that i couldn't only had 20k hp and was going to lose whole run of lh (alot of exp) I pmed him to help me with lh NOT to give gmitem he did that completely on his own i just asked him to help kill those mobs and he send me that item in mail instead.

not sure if you meant did i bug him for unbanned or bugged him for gm item as above i didn't bug him for gmitem only for help killing mobs, as for if i bugged him for unbanned not at all as everyone knows even if i had the account i didn't like the people and wasn't going to play.

why did i thought i got banned? i said for pking seven then he cried to gm about it (his friend necros) or if i'm lying about this why didn't i stay banned and got a good reason why i was banned? note (i didn't use gmitem for PK) i pked him with normal gear.
Quote:
Rippy, I'm not alt and you can ask around.
dm me talking abt you in third person down below

I witnessed the entirety of this. Phantom presented his problem once asking for nothing but assistance. Necro basically forced the wheel on his mail when he could have done a multitude of other things. He could have hauled him out or tele'd in to assist him. He could have said no. He could have tele'd another player in to assist Phantom without having to interfere as a 'gm'. Necro demanded that he kept it on and told no one of it. He immediately told me as I watched it unfold. Phantom tossed the wheel not long after he was done. The person at fault is that rotten piece of shit who still refuses to come forward!

Phantom was no alt. He returned for beta's last day at my request and didn't especially enjoy staying afterwards. Seven/Ana joined our bh party at one point. She brought her non-gm playing character whose identity was, supposedly, to be kept a secret. Phantom not knowing this, observed a presumed enemy getting freebies off our party, left party, and pkd her. I would like to add that even if he had known of her identity, the 'unspoken rule' that states you aren't allowed to touch a gm's non-gm playing character (also known as a gm's alt) is foul play and grossly immature. Another piss baby whining, this time about her cute privileges. Minutes later Phantom was unable to log for a long period while capable of logging an actual alt acc. As soon as we took matters up with a proper GM, Phantom was unbanned. What ever she had to say is now irrelevant. You are the alt, Seven. You are the alt.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 19:07   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyoom View Post
dm me talking abt you in third person down below

I witnessed the entirety of this. Phantom presented his problem once asking for nothing but assistance. Necro basically forced the wheel on his mail when he could have done a multitude of other things. He could have hauled him out or tele'd in to assist him. He could have said no. He could have tele'd another player in to assist Phantom without having to interfere as a 'gm'. Necro demanded that he kept it on and told no one of it. He immediately told me as I watched it unfold. Phantom tossed the wheel not long after he was done. The person at fault is that rotten piece of **** who still refuses to come forward!

Phantom was no alt. He returned for beta's last day at my request and didn't especially enjoy staying afterwards. Seven/Ana joined our bh party at one point. She brought her non-gm playing character whose identity was, supposedly, to be kept a secret. Phantom not knowing this, observed a presumed enemy getting freebies off our party, left party, and pkd her. I would like to add that even if he had known of her identity, the 'unspoken rule' that states you aren't allowed to touch a gm's non-gm playing character (also known as a gm's alt) is foul play and grossly immature. Another **** baby whining, this time about her cute privileges. Minutes later Phantom was unable to log for a long period while capable of logging an actual alt acc. As soon as we took matters up with a proper GM, Phantom was unbanned. What ever she had to say is now irrelevant. You are the alt, Seven. You are the alt.
<3........
Old 04/06/2014, 19:09   #68

#YOUARETHEALT
Old 04/06/2014, 19:13   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage2014forever View Post
let me explain to you since your not talking non sense like ana/seven

I went inside lh started to kill mobs saw that i couldn't only had 20k hp and was going to lose whole run of lh (alot of exp) I pmed him to help me with lh NOT to give gmitem he did that completely on his own i just asked him to help kill those mobs and he send me that item in mail instead.

so thats not my problem at all as the me killing bosses and pking people?? (not stupid enough to do such things) i'd love to see the proof of that if i'm lying about this

not sure if you meant did i bug him for unbanned or bugged him for gm item as above i didn't bug him for gmitem only for help killing mobs, as for if i bugged him for unbanned not at all as everyone knows even if i had the account i didn't like the people *cough* seven*cough* and wasn't going to play.
why did i thought i got banned? i said for pking seven then he cried to gm about it (his friend necros) or if i'm lying about this why didn't i stay banned and got a good reason why i was banned? note (i didn't use gmitem for PK) i pked him with normal gear.

Rippy, I'm not alt and you can ask around how half the population of your server knows me the other half is probably lame or i don't like.
looooool Are you retarded or have a problem in your head it is impossible to pvp SeveN it is an GM account with large red GM letters and if you try to pvp SeveN I'd be the one to ban you. But by accident or not it is impossible to pvp GM, and you can proceed with your crap because you obviously do not know anything more.

thanks ShadedShadow for sharing info

Quote:
Kay so first of all you ignorant twat, you and I were in the same fucking party when we were killing bosses together and you were using that GM item, you even said and I quote ingame "This is why I didn't want to bring him, he's gonna tell on me" And because of you thinking I was going to rat you out to the staff you sat there and during legion activities and pvp, you purposely killed me not once but twice and then tried to make some excuse up like I was going to attack you?
Old 04/06/2014, 19:15   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog2008 View Post
Are you serious now of just playn ? " not preveinting necros" ,what would you have suggested " killing him/handcuffing him" ?
I have not discredited any player on wrong basis , you are good with words, i give you that ,whoever you are. But your case has no basis.

Lets say im a lawyer and i was chosen to defend a person that hasn't been found yet guilty because he hasn't showed up to court. So the lawyer apologises to the people in the court room because the person he was defending didn't show up ? If thats your process of thinking then you have the rethink it. This example isn't acurate but it demonstrates how you think.
Ending this discussion.

I'm always playin' but I am not playin' right now. You have discredited the players (1) and categorised them based on prejudice (2). You did these two things separately. You can tell me I am good with words, but I don't want such a comment from someone who cannot comprehend his own. Language barrier perhaps? It must be wretched easy to wash your hands clean of the mess when the culprit at fault won't so much as make an appearance. Do remember I have not accused you.
Awful comparison. Out of courtesy and commonplace tact, any respected lawyer would apologise in behalf of a client's absence. A lawyer does not apologise for the client's wrongdoings. Your position is that of a friend~co-worker towards Necro. Once more, you fail to understand the present situation. You weren't chosen. You volunteered and you did a ****** job. You aren't getting paid for this one, Ross.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 19:18   #71

****** LAAAAAAAAAAAAAID
Old 04/06/2014, 19:18   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaMKD View Post
looooool Are you retarded or have a problem in your head it is impossible to pvp SeveN it is an GM account with large red GM letters and if you try to pvp SeveN I'd be the one to ban you. But by accident or not it is impossible to pvp GM, and you can proceed with your **** because you obviously do not know anything more.
calling me retarded when you couldn't even understand what i said, I said i pked you seven (your name derp) but when live version on your normal char.
Old 04/06/2014, 19:24   #73

Quote:
looooool Are you retarded or have a problem in your head it is impossible to pvp SeveN it is an GM account with large red GM letters and if you try to pvp SeveN I'd be the one to ban you. But by accident or not it is impossible to pvp GM, and you can proceed with your **** because you obviously do not know anything more.
Nice ableism.
It is mundanely possible to pvp any playing character not pertaining to a GM account (and not in actuality a GM character) or a character below lvl30. You were logged on both and using a playing character allowed to be pkd.
Competition weak af 2day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 19:28   #74

yes nyoom but phantom is not baned for pking my alt, baning phantom = for abusing GMHelp end of story.
Old 04/06/2014, 19:32   #75

Quote:
yes nyoom but phantom is not baned for pking my alt, baning phantom = for abusing GMHelp end of story.
can you really be so stupid? SHOW me the rule where i can't kill a boss (no matter how it was done) 1st off
2nd off >>NECROS<< gave me it ""I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT""
last he didn't say i couldn't use for other stuff.
and it's not your server anymore end of story.
******* kids now a days..