Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server attacks

Discussion on server attacks within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
server attacks

Whom it may concern. you fuckfaces need to please stop your petty childish bullhsit drama fighting ddos **** and get to work on your servers before you loose many peopkle cuz ur ********. And we the people REFUSE to pay your dumb ***** until you can act like adults uhm k ty. xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2014, 19:41   #2

the info about attacks on oracle are on forum Micheal De Santa (my spelling is probably wrong) admitted on FB to attacks on oracle he sent messages/posts to menoz which are now posted on oracle forum so while the legendary server had issues since testing instead of fixing and trying to get it going for players one of its creators was to busy creating attacks on oracle this says to me as a player that they didn't want players or a working server they wanted attention and to attack others its childish and ignorant I removed my self from all legendary pages on fb and have deleted the massive amount of files we all had to dl redl add to etc if they had put half this effort into fixing their server for players it might have been something
Old 03/07/2014, 19:50   #3

i just want all attacks to stop. regardless of who started them.
Old 03/07/2014, 20:14   #4

have you ever tried Legends of Immortals ps found it on here they name changed it to Slayer of Immortals
Old 03/07/2014, 20:21   #5

lol no after abyss,aqu,war,germany,evo,revo, and now legend im about done with boi. this will be my last server.
Old 03/07/2014, 20:28   #6

its from bk in 09 so I assume maybe they were the 1st ps
Old 03/07/2014, 21:00   #7

was still playing retail then
Old 03/07/2014, 21:13   #8

I'm the main dev for All For One, I'm not sure what the hell is going on. I just woke up and was told another Dev was DDOSing another server and Acted Alone. Menoz Needs to contact me asap. XxFearReaperXx on skype
Old 03/07/2014, 21:35   #9

elite*gold: 120
ehm ok