And so it happened.... 10/13/2012 - Need for Speed World - 0 Replies I finally got banned :eek: well I'm just making this topic here to say. Farewell everyone:awesome:
It was a few great month of fun with the treasure hack for leveling + the ultra parts gained from it XD, It was also fun to meet some new friends in there:rolleyes: ~ Anyways I'm off :D to all who are still playing, Enjoy yourselves :)
Fun fact, my main account got banned ~ but my spare account's still up but I don't wanna get that one banned :3
Main account drivers: ~look them up if...
Wonder what happened 07/05/2012 - Dekaron - 3 Replies I had just posted working scripts(just the scripts it was not a trainer) and it has been deleted. There are tons of other post just like it why would mine be deleted?
What happened here? 05/19/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies Can't solve the problem.
Is it something with the location.csv file?
Is the number 273 to high?
http://i.minus.com/jJeup7HRIluwk.bmp
I think this was the problem, I'm going to try now.
In location I find this line at 148:
1115,"North Ares""",1,0,0,0,0,0,0
What happened with me?? 08/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies y i cant botting when i tend to lvl 105 and maybe 99.99% cuz DB bot noticed lvl up??
Now i log it in and not see the skill list :-s
i remember the last time in cap 100 have the same thing like that and got the file lvldata to fix
Now how can i fix it?
I'm in ZSZC fire
:D
t/y for reading
What happened? 05/16/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies There used to be hundreds of trainers, etc avaliable, and it was easy to mod / make your own... that was several months ago... i lost interest and quit rakion...
Now i come back... like 7 forums i frequented seem totally void of anything recent... everything is older than a week... what gives? What is this "allmighty fix" that they put on Rakion that seemingly nobody can get past?
Somone wanna fill me in?