Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanting to apologize

Discussion on Wanting to apologize within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanting to apologize

This thread is soon to be deleted so thought I should clarify myself here incase people don't see before the thread closes.

The donation page was setup as a test for something else and was subsequently promoted by an eager member. This was a lovely thought, however, in hindsight, not a brilliant idea..

The issue is, we cannot STOP that fundraising project. With that in mind, it has since been changed to reflect this.

The fundraising project was misleading to anybody who did not understand what we had in mind for it (Purely a test to see how the Indiegogo system worked).

Anybody visiting the Indiegogo page will see that the actual information has been changed to request that people do not donate.

I apologize on behalf of all those behind Nightfall Network for any inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.
Old 11/11/2012, 10:37   #2

Hey, nice lies dude. I especially like this part:

Quote:
The fundraising project was misleading to anybody who did not understand what we had in mind for it (Purely a test to see how the Indiegogo system worked).
Whoever made that fundraising had 2 other projects there. One of which was created a long time ago. So yeah, purely a test my ***. If you want to actually apologize to people then don't make up **** that isn't true.
Okay, thanks, bye.
Old 11/17/2012, 05:55   #3

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philandros View Post
Hey, nice lies dude. I especially like this part:

Whoever made that fundraising had 2 other projects there. One of which was created a long time ago. So yeah, purely a test my ***. If you want to actually apologize to people then don't make up **** that isn't true.
Okay, thanks, bye.
First off, I have never used it before the account I was testing on did have other projects, yes but its not MY account.

Please don't assume you know things that clearly you know nothing about.
Old 11/17/2012, 09:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Beatz View Post
First off, I have never used it before the account I was testing on did have other projects, yes but its not MY account.

Please don't assume you know things that clearly you know nothing about.
Or maybe you shouldn't use other people's accounts so you wouldn't look like a fool and be associated with other people's projects.

Also, since the other person had used that project page before then it means that testing the system was still unnecessary since you already knew someone who knows how to use that system. Ergo, you're either dumb or still just creating non-sense excuses.
Old 11/17/2012, 17:18   #5

Quote:
Or maybe you shouldn't use other people's accounts so you wouldn't look like a fool and be associated with other people's projects.

Also, since the other person had used that project page before then it means that testing the system was still unnecessary since you already knew someone who knows how to use that system. Ergo, you're either dumb or still just creating non-sense excuses.
Dumb? Please! You really don't know who I am.

Yes he knows how to use it but I didn't, so how does that help me? It really doesn't. I am sorry for using someone else's account. Reason behind that was because I didn't want to make an account and then end up not using it. Ergo I am not creating nonsense excuses.

Side note: non-sense is not grammatically correct.

Not going to argue with you anymore since I really don't have the patience for people like you.
Old 11/17/2012, 18:00   #6

*slowly claps* Bravo, you found one spelling mistake and had to point it out to feel like you're superior. Now guess what, English is my secondary language, so you didn't really prove anything by pointing that mistake out.

Now on topic: so what exactly was the point of that test in that case? I mean, do you still plan to make a fundraiser for the BOI server in the future that you had to use that for the test?
Also, you still are dumb because you promised to give people level 15 gems for donating a huge amount. However, level 15 gems don't exist currently in the National version of BOI. Only Chinese version has higher than level 10 gems implemented. So yeah, so much for your smartness.
Old 11/17/2012, 19:49   #7

Gems above lvl 10 exist in our version just our client doesn't have icons for those gems and they can't be boosted by cosmos system.
Old 11/17/2012, 20:10   #8

Joksa, I doubt that this server owner has Shifting Tides update. Pre GoF server should have max gem level at 10.
Old 11/17/2012, 20:20   #9

Red face

Quote:
*slowly claps* Bravo, you found one spelling mistake and had to point it out to feel like you're superior. Now guess what, English is my secondary language, so you didn't really prove anything by pointing that mistake out.

Now on topic: so what exactly was the point of that test in that case? I mean, do you still plan to make a fundraiser for the BOI server in the future that you had to use that for the test?
Also, you still are dumb because you promised to give people level 15 gems for donating a huge amount. However, level 15 gems don't exist currently in the National version of BOI. Only Chinese version has higher than level 10 gems implemented. So yeah, so much for your smartness.
No we are not making a fundraiser for it since we are writing our own MMO whilst we are hosting BoI.

We will be holding a fundraiser for that but that is not going to be till late 2013/early 2014 since we still have a long way to go in the first stages of development.

Now... if you had have read my post it was a TEST. Also for the record we do have level 15 gems in game and yes they do work. Although players wont be able to get their hands on them.

No I don't feel superior but you were calling me dumb... If you are talking **** to someone about them being dumb then you really should make sure your grammar is correct.

1 more post and I will request a thread close on this since replying to you is pointless as you think that you know everything.

Many thanks

.Beatz
Old 11/17/2012, 21:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Beatz View Post
No we are not making a fundraiser for it since we are writing our own MMO whilst we are hosting BoI.

We will be holding a fundraiser for that but that is not going to be till late 2013/early 2014 since we still have a long way to go in the first stages of development.

Now... if you had have read my post it was a TEST. Also for the record we do have level 15 gems in game and yes they do work. Although players wont be able to get their hands on them.

No I don't feel superior but you were calling me dumb... If you are talking crap to someone about them being dumb then you really should make sure your grammar is correct.

1 more post and I will request a thread close on this since replying to you is pointless as you think that you know everything.

Many thanks

.Beatz

See, your own problem is that you also think that you're correct about everything. I'd like to see you write in your secondary language without making any mistakes, seriously do it and then we'll see who's smarter when it comes to languages.
Secondly, if you want to insult someone's grammar then make sure that your own grammar is near perfect too because currently you have missed a lot of commas. Guess you're not as smart as you think you are.
Thirdly, your programmer, if it's not you, has been asking a lot of basic questions about BoI server on ******** forum. As it seems then your only plan is to make BoI server to suck money from people to pay for your own MMO. If that is your plan then forget about it, there are already a lot of pointless BoI servers out there which just leech money from people without offering a decent gameplay.

So bottom line is, you're also an arrogant server maker who is making a BoI server mostly only to gain money from people.
Old 11/17/2012, 23:39   #11

Yes I do miss out a lot of commas but grammatically speaking they are not needed.

Yes I have asked a few questions about BoI private server on another forum because I have never worked with BoI files before.

My plan is to make a BoI server and do what I have done with servers in the past... Make a server, host it and ask people for donations... Yes I like people donating but that is so that I don't have to spend $$$ every month to keep the server running.

So I am not an arrogant server maker who just wants money because in the past I have run f2p servers and always will do. If people want to donate then they can and will get something for it but not much.

My turnover for my last Co Server was about $25 a month, my server cost me $34.99 a month. Please do the math and get back to me telling me that I am greedy and arrogant again. (Donate button on my site would only let people donate $1 or $2)

#Request Close
Old 11/17/2012, 23:44   #12
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread