Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Apologize

Discussion on Apologize within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Apologize

This two days our website attack by counterparts, for our gold sold cheaper and the promotion. But now we have returned to normal.

The counterpart is for flow attack, causing the site to pressure is too big and temporarily couldn't open it. Now, our site normal operation.

Welcome to our site .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i apologize
05/21/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
first of all this is a discussions section about eo . i know i am off topic but i needed to say that to all of u. starting with ~Sword~Stalker~ . ppl who really knew me knows that but others didnt know that i left the account with a friend of mine who nearly spammed , stole databases and worked with other servers and ruined them . its really not me , daily i got pms of '' u are S-S who stole my db / made kickoutall cheat in my server etc . and i didnot start this account since it wasnot...
GameClub apologize
01/21/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
Attention! We apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing right now. We will fix this problem as soon as we can. Please bear with us as we solve this issue. Thank you. SF Game Management
Apologize to our Sro-Community
06/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Long time ago we were satisfied with the newest SM-Releases in our forums. These easy-going days are over, but we're all knowing this fact and still waiting for new releases... I was absent a bunch of days and couldn't even login to merely discuss with you guyz what i've really enjoyed back than :D But unfortunatly the school and my real life overcomed me and i was forced to stay absent some days without showing any sign of life =P In these days the Topic-Queue was filled with post...