Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question/starting point

Discussion on Question/starting point within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question/starting point

I was wondering if anyone could help me out on a good tutorial to help me start out on learning how to make my own bot. So i can learn some stuff a right now i would like to make my own quiz bot, and maybe share =)
Old 05/18/2011, 02:21   #2

I found the easiest way to start was to use the source thats been posted, and tweak it to your liking. that way you can learn as you go.

starting from the ground up is a daunting task
Old 05/18/2011, 03:23   #3

ohh ty, where would i find the source? i've been looking around and didn't see anything like a source. And a little tutorial on how to mess with file and what program should i use to read some files?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]Starting Iteams
06/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I was asking about how to put a special iteam as default for players so when login with new accounts they get this iteam in their bag !
[Question] Point Reborn
02/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
was trying to make a system where you have to have a universal of 40 * for use in pets with reborns 200 * and would give them 1 to 3 points each reborn ... I already tried and not succeeded, how can I do this?
Fumbi Point spam question.
07/07/2009 - S4 League - 17 Replies
Hi there guys, I've been using Zero-cool's tutorial where he teaches us how to do the fumbi point spam using Kiki UCE. Iwas able to succesfully do it but when i get the fumbi, then change the "value" of the Fumbi address to "0". The fumbi just keeps following me but my points aren't changing? does that mean that its patched? o.o any help would be appreciated :o:rolleyes:
[Question] Starting expedition with less than 12 members
04/01/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hi to all the players of dekaron and 2moons, Anybody can manage to make an hack in order to make an expedition dungeon in less than 12 members (btw alone ;D)?? Thx for ur attention
Greetings! I'm starting off with a question :P
08/18/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hey everyone I'm glad to join you at this cool forum (sorry i can't speak German) and to start of great i already have a question: TheX spoke to me on a private wow server and invited me here recomending me the WPE pro for hacking wowgasm with the voters hack... I folowed her advice and i read some info about this WPE downloaded it and tried using it but i cant find the program...