Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fumbi Point spam question.

Discussion on Fumbi Point spam question. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fumbi Point spam question.

Hi there guys,

I've been using Zero-cool's tutorial where he teaches us how to do the fumbi point spam using Kiki UCE. Iwas able to succesfully do it but when i get the fumbi, then change the "value" of the Fumbi address to "0". The fumbi just keeps following me but my points aren't changing? does that mean that its patched? o.o any help would be appreciated
Old 07/03/2009, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by haloistaken101 View Post
Hi there guys,

I've been using Zero-cool's tutorial where he teaches us how to do the fumbi point spam using Kiki UCE. Iwas able to succesfully do it but when i get the fumbi, then change my "ID" of the Fumbi address to "0". The fumbi just keeps following me but my points aren't changing? does that mean that its patched? o.o any help would be appreciated

why did u make a new thread?...
I think u've got vista... it won't works for me neither
Old 07/03/2009, 18:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaseng View Post
why did u make a new thread?...
I think u've got vista... it won't works for me neither
I made a new thread to get support

I have Windows XP 32-bit...lol. I think its patched? Idk maybe zero-cool should pass by here and let us know
Old 07/03/2009, 18:41   #4

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Maybe u gotta refresh it,like unlock it,let urself get killed,then lock it at 0 and spam it,it couldnt be coz of your OS,OS has nothing to do with the adresses and how they act ingame.
Old 07/03/2009, 18:41   #5

elite*gold: 52
Ok i found a solution:

Please Keep in MInd that this Hack only Works at Ties(0:0, 1:1, 2:2 and so on) but i recommend to use it at 0:0 when you are the master of the room or joined the Standby Room when the game started! And you said that you put the Value of the Fumbi Address of the Fumbi, but you have first to freeze it and then put it to 0, or it wont work either! Have fun hacking the Fumbi!
This is my Favourite Hack!
Old 07/03/2009, 18:52   #6

elite*gold: 20
Thanks Collector? xD??

well... to Threadwriter... it wasn't needed to open a new thread... u'll get enough Support in his Thread...
Old 07/04/2009, 01:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuke2000 View Post
Ok i found a solution:

Please Keep in MInd that this Hack only Works at Ties(0:0, 1:1, 2:2 and so on) but i recommend to use it at 0:0 when you are the master of the room or joined the Standby Room when the game started! And you said that you put the Value of the Fumbi Address of the Fumbi, but you have first to freeze it and then put it to 0, or it wont work either! Have fun hacking the Fumbi!
I dont understand this part: And you said that you put the Value of the Fumbi Address of the Fumbi, but you have first to freeze it and then put it to 0, or it wont work either! I have no idea what you were talking about there... xD maybe some clarification please?
  • Enter waiting room
  • start game (score is 0-0)
  • get the fumbi first thing
  • run back to base
  • start searching for my ID
  • after 2-3 mins i reset it by walking into the lasers
  • quickly switch to Kiki's UCE; searches for changed value
  • i usually 90% of the time i get 1 address
  • i add that address(which is the fumbi address) to Cheat Table
  • Get the fumbi
This is the part where i kinda do both so here they are
  • Freeze address, then change value to "0"
or
  • change value to "0" then freeze address.

Hope im not boring u guys

Edit-

Topaseng, the reason why i created this thread is because the thread that i have been getting my information from is closed...so theres no wai i can post in it xD since its Closed.

Heres the link:

xD

i noticed something that occurs frequently when i play S4League, i get black screens >.> i have a Samsung T200 LCD Monitor. ITs very annoying any fix? also i have a radeon 9250 Pro AGP gfx 128MB and 2 Gbs of ram...lol
Old 07/04/2009, 09:56   #8

Screenshot of the black screen ?
Does that also happend if you do not open the hack and play S4 normally ?
Old 07/04/2009, 13:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3ziaL View Post
Screenshot of the black screen ?
Does that also happend if you do not open the hack and play S4 normally ?
Lol screenshooting a black screen is impossible...since my monitor turns off and searches for a "digital" input >.> i tink im just guna turn on vertical refresh see if theres any improvements, nnnooo when i play S4 normally nothing occurs maybe its just too much load on my 3.0GHZ p4 xD i should quit some programs xD
Old 07/04/2009, 17:46   #10

Anyways screw the black screen i founda fix (i used CE 5.5) and for this thread, i tried your wayEsuke but no luck still maybe more enlightment on the topic please? i've been trying for likie 1 hr and no luck...it still doesn't give me my points lol T_T
Old 07/05/2009, 14:06   #11

Anyone care to help me?
Old 07/05/2009, 15:26   #12

Use cheat engine if it does not work with KiKi.

Old 07/05/2009, 22:18   #13

...Kiki and CE are the same except 5.5 runs faster on my computer, and i still don't have my fumbi spam question anyways ima try PMing Zero cool, more help is welcome
Old 07/06/2009, 12:18   #14

Quote:
The fumbi just keeps following me but my points aren't changing? does that mean that its patched?
well... i don't think that it's patched ; P but actually i also recognized that it has become harder to run the fumbi-spam. but i guess it still works ^^

Quote:
nice theory ^^ didnt try it yet, but i surely will.

haloistaken101: i dont think that it is linked to the question if you first freeze the value and then change it or first change the value and then freeze it - but if he is right the hack only works when the teams got the same scores.

Quote:
i noticed something that occurs frequently when i play S4League, i get black screens >.> i have a Samsung T200 LCD Monitor. ITs very annoying any fix? also i have a radeon 9250 Pro AGP gfx 128MB and 2 Gbs of ram...lol
that is a question that i can't answer xD cause i once had a similar problem with flyff... which crashed my whole pc o_O i guessed it was because of my graphic card, after i bought i new one the problem never happened again. (but i still didnt understand the problem, since my older one was good enough for half-life2 and counter-strike source... but not for flyff? O_o)
anyway... i guess it's a hardware-problem ^^"

-0-
Old 07/06/2009, 14:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-cool View Post
well... i don't think that it's patched ; P but actually i also recognized that it has become harder to run the fumbi-spam. but i guess it still works ^^

nice theory ^^ didnt try it yet, but i surely will.

haloistaken101: i dont think that it is linked to the question if you first freeze the value and then change it or first change the value and then freeze it - but if he is right the hack only works when the teams got the same scores.

that is a question that i can't answer xD cause i once had a similar problem with flyff... which crashed my whole pc o_O i guessed it was because of my graphic card, after i bought i new one the problem never happened again. (but i still didnt understand the problem, since my older one was good enough for half-life2 and counter-strike source... but not for flyff? O_o)
anyway... i guess it's a hardware-problem ^^"

-0-
I did try the "tie" theory but no luck. Realy xD been trying it for like 1hr the other day and no luck lol. Maybe you (the originator of this tutorial) should test it out again and let us know if it works beautifully for youu