Quote:
Originally Posted by dlnqt
i suggest you create a compilation of all your releases in a single thread showcasing all your contribution in the boi community 
|
Good Idea =) Will do so.
Problem is that a single post only allows you to upload a max of 6 files, so I can't do much with that haha.
I'll leave my bot thread seperate and make another thread with all my other stuff ^^
----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by azaznin
i think its better to start your own thing here,.. by the way can you explain how you did that!
|
Well truth be told I have way to many threads floating around. If they were all in one place, be easier for everybody ^^.
Basically I found the zoom value with cheatengine, checked to see if it was static or not, which it was
Wrote a quick program to see if I can change the view and all and it worked. Entire process took about 30 minutes at most
-------------
edit: Mega Thread's up (you can look in sig for it) and zoomhack's uploaded on that thread
Please post in that thread and let this one die, ty ^^