Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question in autoit

Discussion on question in autoit within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question in autoit

hello, i wanna make bot, which let me send some text when i press some hotkey, like i press crtl+a and it send in mine game client hello, is that possible to do?
Old 04/09/2010, 10:41   #2

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 5,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic^ View Post
hello, i wanna make bot, which let me send some text when i press some hotkey, like i press crtl+a and it send in mine game client hello, is that possible to do?
Sure that is possible :
PHP Code:
HotKeySet("^a","Test")

while 
    sleep
(222)
WEnd

Func Test
()
Send("Hello")
endfunc 
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2010, 16:36   #3

wow that awesome, one more thing how to make it after he write that "hello" he press enter, and send like some lines of text?
Old 04/09/2010, 18:06   #4

Send("{ENTER}")
Old 04/09/2010, 18:40   #5

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 5,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic^ View Post
wow that awesome, one more thing how to make it after he write that "hello" he press enter, and send like some lines of text?
PHP Code:
HotKeySet("^a","Test")

while 
    sleep
(222)
WEnd

Func Test
()

Send("Hello{Enter}")
endfunc 
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
autoit question
06/24/2010 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
hey i am slowly trying to learn scripting (tougher than i thought) ...... anyways i'm making an auto login bot .... anyone got suggestions on how to write a code to make the mouse click start game on the mabinogi pre login window so far i can get the game to open with the start game screen >.> task one complete
Question about AutoIt
05/22/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Is there anyway to get autoit to move you to map co ordinates? i was trying to make a simple litte bot program using it. having some success but being to click on map co ordinates would be helpful. Thanks
AutoIt Question.
11/02/2009 - S4 League - 3 Replies
I asked this in someone else's thread when they inquired about a bot program, but it seems that thread was deleted, because I can't find it even with the search function. Well I wanted to know if AutoIt would work with Games that only accept direct input, without having to use a bypass. There are many games I'm sure you all know of that don't allow input from Auto macro programs to go through. Anyone know off of the top of their heads?
AutoIt Question
05/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 31 Replies
Hey All, Some of you might know about the AutoTalker I released last week or so... I am now trying to make it work while minimized, and I stumbled on the ControlSend function. Now here is what I wrote $text being the text that we are trying to send... ControlSend("", "", "Edit1", "" &Hey All, Some of you might know about the AutoTalker I released last week or so... I am now trying to make it work while minimized, and I stumbled on the ControlSend function. Now here is what I wrote $text...
AutoIt Bot Question
03/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Alrighty, so i have 2 AutoIt's, one running a Grind Bot and the other set to log out to character selection every 45 Minutes. Problem: Although its not likely it keeps happening, while my 45 minute bot opens the Main menu, my Grind Bot is clicking something other the character select before my 45 minute bot clicks character select. So now im setting there with my graphics menus open and my character standing there dieing and not fighting back + now i can be D/C'd. is there a way to get my...