Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

autoit question

Discussion on autoit question within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
autoit question

hey i am slowly trying to learn scripting (tougher than i thought) ...... anyways i'm making an auto login bot .... anyone got suggestions on how to write a code to make the mouse click start game on the mabinogi pre login window

so far i can get the game to open with the start game screen >.> task one complete
Old 06/24/2010, 22:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
I am no expert on autoit, I have never tried it. But i think if you take a picture of the start game button, then add the script to it the mouse will look for that picture. Then if u did the script right it will click for you. Thats as much as i know x.x.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about AutoIt
05/22/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Is there anyway to get autoit to move you to map co ordinates? i was trying to make a simple litte bot program using it. having some success but being to click on map co ordinates would be helpful. Thanks
[Autoit] A little question !
10/25/2009 - AutoIt - 5 Replies
EDIT: can someone make a code for me..i want to make a keypresser for silkroad(ksro).. and i want it to work only for sro...( controlsend() ) i need to press 1,2,3,4,5 If anyone can make a code for me..please put it here ! :D
[Question] AutoIt
10/24/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
I was thinking about it and i saw a post made by Tri that AutoIt is blocked because XTrap / GG detects certain signatures and debugging signatures, is it possible to modify AutoIt scripts so that it isn't detected by Xtrap or GG so the scripts will run?
AutoIt Bot Question
03/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Alrighty, so i have 2 AutoIt's, one running a Grind Bot and the other set to log out to character selection every 45 Minutes. Problem: Although its not likely it keeps happening, while my 45 minute bot opens the Main menu, my Grind Bot is clicking something other the character select before my 45 minute bot clicks character select. So now im setting there with my graphics menus open and my character standing there dieing and not fighting back + now i can be D/C'd. is there a way to get my...
Autoit Question
03/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey sorry this really doesn't have anything to do with CO but I know there are many good AutoIt programmers here and I am not one of them. I was making this application for fun and it keeps rejecting this part... If = "yay" Then Msgbox("Good Job, you unlocked Yay") Else MsgBox("WRONG! NO YAY") EndIf