Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

autoit question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
autoit question

hey i am slowly trying to learn scripting (tougher than i thought) ...... anyways i'm making an auto login bot .... anyone got suggestions on how to write a code to make the mouse click start game on the mabinogi pre login window

so far i can get the game to open with the start game screen >.> task one complete

Old 06/24/2010, 22:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
I am no expert on autoit, I have never tried it. But i think if you take a picture of the start game button, then add the script to it the mouse will look for that picture. Then if u did the script right it will click for you. Thats as much as i know x.x.

« xml stuff | Dyelite link? »

Similar Threads
Question about AutoIt
05/22/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Is there anyway to get autoit to move you to map co ordinates? i was trying to make a simple litte bot program using it. having some success but being to click on map co ordinates would be helpful. Thanks
[Autoit] A little question !
10/25/2009 - AutoIt - 5 Replies
EDIT: can someone make a code for me..i want to make a keypresser for silkroad(ksro).. and i want it to work only for sro...( controlsend() ) i need to press 1,2,3,4,5 If anyone can make a code for me..please put it here ! :D
[Question] AutoIt
10/24/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
I was thinking about it and i saw a post made by Tri that AutoIt is blocked because XTrap / GG detects certain signatures and debugging signatures, is it possible to modify AutoIt scripts so that it isn't detected by Xtrap or GG so the scripts will...
AutoIt Bot Question
03/29/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Alrighty, so i have 2 AutoIt's, one running a Grind Bot and the other set to log out to character selection every 45 Minutes. Problem: Although its not likely it keeps happening, while my 45 minute bot opens the Main menu, my Grind Bot is...
Autoit Question
03/08/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hey sorry this really doesn't have anything to do with CO but I know there are many good AutoIt programmers here and I am not one of them. I was making this application for fun and it keeps rejecting this part... If = "yay" Then Msgbox("Good...