Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting memory pointer to variable

Discussion on Getting memory pointer to variable within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,472
Getting memory pointer to variable

I'd like to share an udf to get memory pointers to native variables in autoit. This function works by hooking internal autoit interpreter function for ByRef. Should work for every autoit version. Intended for dword/int/float/double/wchar variables.

Code:

Example and library is attached.
Detour.au3 by @buFFy!; at

Attached Files
File Type: zip VarGetPtr.zip (3.4 KB, 2 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2022, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,472
Updated. Replaced old script, which scanned for unique value, with internal autoit hook to get the pointer.

« How to crack this? | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Getting any variable from any missionfile
11/02/2020 - ArmA Trading - 3 Replies
I can get for you any variable from any mission file. (like money variable or bank variable) WE ARE ALSO SELLING MONEY ON SERVERS If you're interested join my discord and create a ticket: https://discord.gg/4UqUmcW
Variable in Variable
08/09/2016 - AutoIt - 2 Replies
Ich habe ein kleines Problem. Ich bin neu in AutoIt. mein Problem ist folgendes: Ich will in einer Variable einen Path speicher: $NameVar = C:\Users\ Das ist kein Problem. Aber hinter "C:\Users\" soll jetzt aus einer anderen Variable ein Ordner Name genommen werden. Also in etwa: $NameVar = Ordner2 $PathVar = C:\Users\ $NameVar nur so geht das ja nicht ganz ... was kann ich machen? Die Idee dahinter ist das er einen Ordner mit DirCopy() mehrfach erstellt im gleichen Ordner mit...
Defining structure memory with variable size arrays
07/08/2012 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
So I had finished the data library (library that's used mostly just for IO with files, not processing/drawing anything) and then when I thought there must be a way to convert a block of memory to a byte array so a quick google turned up Pointers and using However when using the Marshal services to create a byte array or create from a byte array I read you have to use the following for strings/arrays: Obviously you can only use hard coded values for this, but this presents a problem for...
Cost of accessing a casted variable vs. assigning the casted variable? (C#)
01/05/2011 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
I know that in unmanaged C++, casting is at compile-time, so it's better to avoid the assignment and simply access it for all instances. However, in C#, I have no idea since I'm pretty new to it.
Überprüfen ob Variable Eine Variable ist
10/16/2010 - AutoIt - 26 Replies
Hey leute ich wollte fragen ob/wie man überprüfen kann ob eine Variable eine Variable ist z.b. so $k = 1 $i = $k if $i = VARIABLE Then msgbox(0,'$i ist eine variable!!','') endif PS:Wp releast man nochma TuT (z.b. für metin2??)