Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

What to remember of coding for a game with EAC?

Discussion on What to remember of coding for a game with EAC? within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question What to remember of coding for a game with EAC?

Hello, i like making scripts in AutoIt.
But im a novice in coding for games.
Now i liked one mmorpg with Easy anticheat, and im doing an autoit helper, based on pixels, and mouse clicking. Just an automat, for repetitive activities, like grinding, no hacking involved.

I would like to ask what i should remember of, dealing with EAC(easyanticheat)?
is EAC danger for AutoIt programs?
I read it can do screens of my desktop and send to game admins, is it true? - if true, can i disable EAC functions so it cannot spy, or send anything out?
I would like to talk about it, to know more about that EAC, write me a private message please, or leave a commend here, thank You.

« GDIPlus slow ScreenCapture | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading my EAC Bypass for another EAC bypass
04/04/2019 - Rust Trading - 3 Replies
Im preferably looking for a user-mode bypass, mine is user-mode. The point of this is to share bypasses in case one of ours gets detected, we will have insurance and an immediate backup bypass. Also my bypass isn't known to anyone except for myself. Contact me via discord: glockpopper99#5559
[Selling] [APEX LEGENDS] HWID EAC SPOOFER Undetected ✅ CHEAT SAFE ON ANY EAC GAME!
03/23/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Removed
An old game I can't remember it's name
08/03/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Please Help me guys ! Platform(s): PC only Genre: RPG Estimated year of release: ?
Any 1 remember maybe
07/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi, I just wana ask something... i remember some long time ago, there were progam..not sure if it was some cind of cotobo..or COPartner..or even something els... but that program was making screens of the game client..whenever it client was loged off.... so when u were boing..and got killed, u had screen who killed u etc. Any one maybe remember what program it was??