Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pixelbot for a mmorpg

Discussion on Pixelbot for a mmorpg within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Pixelbot for a mmorpg

So i am making a bot for Archlord a mmorpg game but i want to know, because i heard that every monster has a pink pixel thats fixed. that means if i have that colortype of the monsters i can make a better bot.

Because only monster have that pink pixel!

MY PROBLEM!
how i can find this pixel???

i tried it with the name of the monster, because if i took the color of the monster it can change sometimes yellow,green or black depends on the monster.

and it makes a lot of work if i make for every monster a new script.

so please help me

thx
Old 10/12/2009, 11:48   #2

elite*gold: 116
I would use the AutoIT Window Info Tool to find out the HEX value of the needed pixel, and then use the command Pixelsearch() ;-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MMORPG suche /MMORPG search
03/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Hi, also ich suche mal nen neues MMORPG, WoW, RO etc. sind mir solangsam zu langweilig^^. Ich suche nen MMORPG was so ähnlich ist wie Cabal, also schön schnelles schlagen^^. Kann natürlich monatlich kosten und soll vonner Spielzeit her lange laune machen. Hi, i search another MMORPG than WoW or RO, they got to boring^^. I'm searching an MMORPG thats like Cabal, so fast hitting. It can cost monthly but it should do fun a long time. Hopefully someone know an MMORPG thats like it is X_x....
[Suche]ein bestimmtes MMORPG [Seach] a MMORPG
09/24/2010 - Main - 22 Replies
Hallo, Ich suche ein MMORPG : Wo man eig. recht schnell lvlt Wo man ein pet haben kann (Wolf oder so ^^) Wo man waffen usw. pimpen kann (sosun^^) Wo man beim ersten versuch reinkommt Wo man schnell viel gold bekommt um sich gutes equipt zu kaufen Wo es geile skills gibt
Pixelbot
12/10/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello ppl i've been searching all over this form and other forms i didn't found a free (or cracked) pixel bot:mad:, i hope some1 can help me and owja the 1 from deepblue7 doesn't work need to be payed thnx:) or tell me how to program a pixelbot with auto it or delphi thnx
C++ PixelBot
09/26/2007 - Dekaron - 2 Replies