Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit help

Discussion on Autoit help within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoit help

Hello, i have heard that whit autoit is possible to make like "teleport hack" if i remember correctly it's call instant teleport, that makes co char move to specific coordinates. So could maybe someone give me any tutorial or show some commands how to do that? Anyway thanks all for helping me to learn something

P.S. i need this for conquer online game
Old 09/05/2009, 16:42   #2

elite*gold: 116
The Coordinates of a character are mostly serverside, so it's nearly impossible to do that with Autoit. You could send packets for doing that, but you can't send packets with Autoit right now so you should try it with C++ ;-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2009, 16:50   #3

Ah, i c too bad, maybe you have any tutorials or examples for C++, which could do that?
Old 09/05/2009, 16:56   #4

elite*gold: 116
I'm the wrong guy to help you with that I've never used C++ and sending packets is not very easy for people who have never been used to C++ It's a quite long journey from now to be able to send packets using C++ So you should wait for some1 to post a working teleport hack instead of learning C++
Old 09/05/2009, 17:26   #5

Hehe, maybe yeah, am new in programming, and know that is really hard, so now there is only one thing to hope someone help me whit example, or tutorial I will try look around maybe i will find some useful
Old 09/12/2009, 09:44   #6

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 5,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassbanane View Post
The Coordinates of a character are mostly serverside, so it's nearly impossible to do that with Autoit. You could send packets for doing that, but you can't send packets with Autoit right now so you should try it with C++ ;-)
Sure it is possible , you can send packets with AutoIT , just take a look at this Function :
TcpStartUp()
You can send all your Packets over TCP or UDP , so it is possible to send Packets with AutoIT !