Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

not working in game window

Discussion on not working in game window within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
not working in game window

ive been all over threads here and google but i have yet found a solution..

autoit script works when in desktop or notepad etc.. but when on game it doesnt.. i know its not a script problem coz im able to use the exact same script on the exact same program on a different computer with the same OS (win7) and almost the same specs

ive tried reinstalling both autoit and the game..
adding #requireadmin
compiling and running as admin..
including and removing winactivate line
having no start/stop button
different versions of autoit
have UAC never notify

found one thread solved by placing #requireadmin or running as admin but that didnt work for me.. anyone else have the same prob and found a solution.. or point me to one? thanks.. been at this for a while now [=
Old 01/26/2014, 00:46   #2

elite*gold: 95
more info please...
what game, what does the script?
Old 01/26/2014, 08:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
using it on aura kingdom online.. script is a simple keyboard skill spam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VB: Hide/Show a Window from a Game
10/17/2013 - .NET Languages - 1 Replies
Hallo, hab mal eine Frage: Wie muss der Script heißen, wenn ich mit einem Programm das ich in Visual Basic erstellt habe, ein Fenster (Form) einer anderen Anwendung Hidden & wieder anzeigen lassen will? Als Beispiel: Hab das S4 League Fenster geöffnet und will mit dem Programm das Fenster verschwinden (also das es nur in der Taskleiste angezeigt wird) lassen und es wieder mit dem Programm anzeigen lassen. English Version: How have to be the Script when I have created a program with...
My 100% working bypass in window 7
04/25/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Copy this link www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-bots-ch eats-exploits/2558196-release-xtrap-bypass-odhimar .html
Working Pake For Window 7 64-Bit OS
09/19/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 32 Replies
Removed at the requests of the JAP patching systems creator. This post included the source to this patcher, and did not acknowledge or link to the original, nor did it give credit in any way. With request along the lines of the patchers license, the post is removed.
Quake Live Game Window
12/16/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Hallo libe Epvpers ^^ so Langsam geht mir der Browser rund um das spiuel quake live echt n bissl aufn nerv!!! Deswegen hab ich eben in autoit ein quake live Game Window Gexchrieben!!! Was kann es? Man kann das spiel einfach durch das programm starten!!!!! ihr Braucht: Wenn ihr es nicht schon benutzt das plugin für den internet explorer Mögliche Bugs:
How do i remove [GM] Spam from my game window?
05/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello, does anyone know how to remove the mesages that are constantly spammed in the middle of the game window.. for example : File account cases at "Account issues" under support File dragonball purchace problems at "Purchace Problems" under "Support" "Refer Conquer Online to your freinds blah blah blah site link here" Help the UnknownMan in market (212 204) and you will receive a surprise