Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need the scripts to add multiple contacts to skype from a pre defined text file

Discussion on i need the scripts to add multiple contacts to skype from a pre defined text file within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need the scripts to add multiple contacts to skype from a pre defined text file

hi
Old 07/25/2013, 10:51   #2

first tell us what you want to do with it.
Old 07/25/2013, 11:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacePalmMan View Post
first tell us what you want to do with it.
I have contact txt file

for example
Code:
esthermame5
mohamed.khater163
Tiger999999907
adam.christ59
maasniamoussa
andy.smith2150
salehsaleh586
mofar8
jamesmcgee_14
hashem.m.alzoubi
sam.romp
Thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Skill hack with win hex scripts edit (screen shots and text)
12/12/2012 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 60 Replies
You need full version of winhex ask me where to get it i will KILL U What you need premade winhex scripts(It's down below) About 5 minutes for each skill you wanna do No win hex skills(except something where gonna do) Let's get started Step 1: Download this.
Text(image) over multiple pictures
07/25/2012 - General Art - 6 Replies
hello guys I have a folder full of pictures. and i wanted to ask if there is a program that I can select all the images at once and put my websites name over or a small image without going into Photoshop opening 1 image adding the text then doing the process over and over again. Could somebody help me please ?
Linking a text string to action file
03/30/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I need a little help. I am working on a hack for battle pirates and I am trying to figure out how to link a given group of characters typed into comms to an action file in order to execute it. I can understand if this isnt something that should be posted out in the open and that I probably should have posted this elsewhere. i just didnt know what else to do. Any help will be greatly appreciated. -Adam
[HowTo]Skype Blinkender Text & more
06/11/2011 - Tutorials - 8 Replies
Hallo Epvper, da ich gesehen habe das andere bei Skype einen Blinkenden Text oder einen Farbigen hatten wollte ich sowas auch.Als ich gefragt hatte wie man sowas macht hatte nie einer es verraten.Da eventuell unter euch Leute gibt die es auch wissen möchten gibt es hier ein kurzes How To. 1.Downloadet euch die Datei im Anhang. 2.Startet euer Skype & logt euch ein. 3.Entpackt die Datei und öffnet die Datei. 4.Euren Text einfügen für das Blinken "Blink" anklicken. 5.Wenn ihr mit eurem...
AutoIt text file open?
01/29/2008 - AutoIt - 2 Replies
Hi, bin noch recht neu im bezug scripten mit autoit, bzw. alg. . Mein Frage ist ob es irgentwie möglich ist auch Text.txt filex per Interface zu öfnen. Der geht wenn ich in der Form auf "button" open klicke... öfnet sich die l,.exe!